Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Fallout of Oblivion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Fallout of Oblivion

2 posters

Go down

The Fallout of Oblivion Empty The Fallout of Oblivion

Post by Miztacular Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 am

The intro for episode 48 of Ferocity sounds off with the pyro booming around the PA system, the crowd up on their feet chanting for this high octane fallout episode of Ferocity following the Oblivion Pay Per View!

Mr Gnashtastic:
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to episode 48 of Ferocity! What a card we have tonight and boy can I not wait to be apart of calling it! The Road to iMPLOSION is almost underway with only one more Pay Per View to go until the Takeover Event! Rage in a Cage is in just four weeks time and boy is it stacking up to be---

Before the legendary voice of Ferocity Mr Gnashtastic can continue his opening speech, the theme of the Ferocity General Manager hits the PA System cutting him off in his tracks.

As the theme of the Ferocity General Manager hits the PA System, the overwhelming cheer of the crowd disintegrates into a shroud of boo's lingering over the arena. With a smirk upon her face, Laura Sampson makes her way out from the back, as usual with a microphone in hand. Flanked as always by the trio of Raiden Brooks, Brianna Violence and of course, Riley Dixon who, after her loss this past Sunday has quite the scowl on her face. Laura Sampson takes a second to look around the arena, admiring the hate flowing through the lungs of the crowd in attendance. After a brief moment to soak it in, Laura Sampson begins to make her way down the ramp followed by the rest of The Establishment. As they close in on the ring, Raiden climbs up onto the apron, holding the ropes open for Sampson for her to step through into the ring followed shortly after by the others. With all of the Establishment now in the ring, Laura Sampson steps forward, looking into the hard camera as she raises the microphone to her mouth.

Laura Sampson:

And here we are, the fallout of Oblivion, a show that was to say the least, almost perfect. Quinn's tyrannic reign as Women's Undisputed Champion came to an end and Jade Dynamite was CRUSHED at the hands of Raiden Brooks and Brianna Violence. But it did not all go as planned I will admit, I underestimated the resilience of Jade Dynamite, coming back and cheapshotting the undeniable future of this division. Cheapshotting Riley Dixon is a crime that must be paid for, but I shall get to that later.

But first I need to talk about the upcoming Pay Per View, Rage in a Cage. As you all know by now, the current CMV Women's Hardcore Champion will be defending her belt inside Rage in a Cage, three of the contenders are determined already. But that still leaves two. Why is that relevant to what I have to say you ask? Quinn might have lost the CMV Women's Undisputed Championship, but my gripe with her is not yet done and I will not stop until she has lost everything, as long as "Quillow" still stands, we are not done. At Oblivion, it was made clear that the losers of each qualification match would get another shot. Alexia Stroud will face Tiffany Razor. But what of Willow? She gets another shot at entering Rage in a Cage, but at a price.

Tonight! Willow Nightling will go one on one with the current CMV Women's Undisputed Champion Jade Divine. If Willow secures victory her tag team partner, Quinn-Belle WILL get her rematch clause! But, if Willow loses to Divine. Quinn will not get her "rightful" title rematch, however! If she does lose, Willow will get her second shot at entering Rage in a Cage. So, Willow has a choice to make tonight. Should she win, she loses her second chance, but Quinn gets hers. But if she loses, it'll be the other way around.

Oh but that's just the start of it.

Laura Sampson lowers her microphone for a moment, looking around the arena towards all the faces in the audience sending boo's her way. She simply smiles in response, shaking her head before she raises the microphone to her mouth once more continuing on.

Laura Sampson:

That brings me on to the next duo who, unlike Quillow. Foolishly go out of their way to cause me problems. Ally Cage I want to congratulate you. I want to congratulate you for becoming the first woman entered in the 30 women's Royal Rumble but do not think this is over Ally. Because from here on out I will be sure to make your career a living hell. I will make damn sure you do not walk into the Royal Rumble match with even a PINCH of momentum. In Fact, Ally, I already have an opponent planned for you at Rage in a Cage. Somebody you've never been able to beat in your entire career. Somebody who NEEDS this and it didn't take much motivation. You see at Rage in a Cage Ally, you'll be going one on one with the former CMV Women's Undisputed Champion, Megan Cooper. But it isn't over there Cage, because at Takeover, you will be inside the Women's Royal Rumble, but, you will also be competing earlier in the night.

You picked your fight wrong Cage, I've said it once and I'll say it again. Ferocity is MY show, and it runs by MY RULES. Each and everybody who decides to stand in my way will be made examples of as they sit in a constant career purgatory. Ally Cage, Jade Dynamite, and Quinn-Belle are the first of many to fall at the hands of The Establishment. All of you in the back may you learn from their mistakes. Understand that this is my world, my show and my rules. As soon as you can understand that you'll fit right in.

But I am nothing if not reasonable, Ally I will give you ONE chance to make this all go away. We will have no further run ins, it'll all be over once and for all. All you have to do, is come out here right now, bow down to Riley Dixon, apologise for your unjust victory and admit, once and for all, that Riley Dixon is the future of this Division.

So Ally, I shall stand here in wait, but I urge you to take this one chance, for the both of us.

Laura Sampson lowers the microphone before her and the rest of The Establishment turn their attention towards the stage awaiting the intended arrival of Ally Cage.

-Open to Gumble

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

The Fallout of Oblivion Empty Re: The Fallout of Oblivion

Post by Gumble Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:39 pm

A few moments pass before the theme of Ally Cage hits the PA system...

Ally Cage walks out onto the stage, mic in hand and a look of steely determination on her face.

Ally Cage
Laura, how long have I been on Ferocity now? Over a year? For over a year i've been coming out here lighting up the CMV universe, stealing the show, but more importantly, doing the right thing... Now, you say Riley is the future of this division, that she's the pinnacle of women's wrestling and you can say that all you want, but it doesn't make it true, Riley's got to do her part and prove it. You see if you paid attention you'd realise that the pinnacle of this division has been standing in front of you and now against you, all this time. I've been here breaking records, putting on match of the year candidates EVERY week and you still think this is your show? No! This is our show, each and every woman in this division owns this show and I for one, refuse to let a petulant, spoiled brat and her cronies ruin it. So Laura, stack the odds against me, make my life a living hell, but you know as well as I do what I'm capable of with my back to the wall.

Cage stares a hole straight through Laura Sampson as Sampson brings the microphone up to her lips...

Laura Sampson
Well, well Ms. Cage, that chip on your shoulder just gets bigger and bigger every week doesn-

Ally interjects to Sampson's annoyance...

Ally Cage
No, Laura, you had your chance to speak, but you are right about something, finally. You see, i've always had a chip on my shoulder, So Laura do your worst, because these opponents that you've 'set up' for me isn't anything I'm not already used to. Look around you, everything you touch seems to wither to nothing, you took Riley Dixon, Raiden Brooks and Brianna Violence, 3 promising competitors and turned them into nothing but your lowly sidekicks.

Laura Sampson
That's ENOUGH! I am through mincing words with you, you know what you are? Jealous, you are JEALOUS of Riley Dixon, you WISHED that you were picked as the face of Ferocity and now you are bitter about i-

Ally Cage
Jealous? Jealous of what? Riley is talented i'll give her that but you know what the difference between Riley and me is? I go out there every week not just for the win, but to put smiles on the faces of the CMV universe, I go out there to STEAL the SHOW so that even in defeat the fans are entertained. Riley doesn't care about that, or the CMV universe. THAT'S why the crowd will never bow to you or your 'Establishment' because at the end of the day, Riley isn't in it for the good we can do, She's in it for herself!

So here's what is going to happen Laura, and you might not like this, so brace yourself...

I'm going to enter that Royal Rumble match, I'm going to win it and once again, overcome the odds, Just like I always do.

Cage lowers the mic to the cheers of the CMV universe, leaving The Establishment looking visibly angry in the middle of the ring...

-Open to cop

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:53 am

Sampson steps forward, a smile on her face, knowing she's in full control. She stares at Ally Cage who in return refuses to break her gaze, darting a sharp look back at Sampson. Sampson nods her head and lets off a sigh before raising the microphone to her mouth.

Laura Sampson:

After all this Ally? After all this... You still don't believe this is my show? No you little fool. This is not your show, this is not their show. This is, always has been and always will be.... MY SHOW! You want to know how I can prove as such?

Ally Cage shrugs her shoulders, expecting the worst, Laura lets out a menacing smirk as she continues on

Laura Sampson:

This is how Ally.. Because tonight. You are going to have. Not one, not two, but THREE matches.

Ally's eyes widen to the enjoyment of The Establishment who look back upon her in glee.

Laura Sampson:

That's right. First of all. You're going to go, TWO ON ONE with both Emily and Miss Vicious of No Morality! Then, you're going to step forward and take on Raiden Brooks in an extreme rules match, and last, but most certainly not least. You're going to go one on one with Brianna Violence. INSIDE A STEEL CAGE! But before we even get to any of those matches. I have an itch to once again teach you a lesson, because once again you have come into MY RING, and disrespected me, and The Establishment and I simply will not let that stand. You call these three competitors in this ring with me "lowly sidekicks" I see them as the best of the best, and I think it's about time they once again show you why they are so much more than "lowly sidekicks"

Laura Sampson steps back and slips out of the ring while the trio of Riley Dixon, Brianna Violence and Raiden Brooks close in on Ally, who is forced to back up into a corner. However before any punches can be traded, a familiar theme hits the PA System.

With everybody distracted by the theme of Dynamite hitting the PA System, Ally Cage tries to fight them back, dropping a heavy right hand across the face of Brianna, sending her stumbling backwards a step or so, but before she can get off any further offence Riley punches her straight in the through, rendering her grounded in the corner. Their eyes once again turn around to the stage, however while every-bodies eyes are focused on the stage, Sampson grabs a steel chair and hides in behind the barricade wall out of the view of Dynamite who comes out from the back with a look of intent in her eyes, she glances across the ring, fury running through her veins, not even taking a second to register that Sampson isn't in sight. She stops down the ramp towards the ring but is force to come to a halt in front of the ring, with the three members of The Establishment refusing her entry. A moment goes by and Sampson picks her moment, coming out from the barricade, Dynamite turns, but it was too late as she's caught across the face with a steel chair. With Dynamite down on the outside, Riley, who has a score to settle with Jade, exits the ring to lay down some more punishment on her.

Sampson retrieves her microphone once more and enters the ring again, at the same time, Riley throws Dynamites limp body into the ring next to Cage's. With The Establishment standing tall, Sampson once again issues a statement, raising the microphone to her mouth once more.

Laura Sampson:
You see, you can bind together, you can try to even the odds, but at the end of the day, whoever has the power will walk away the winner. Look at this. Ally Cage, Jade Dynamite. Two of the "best" this division has to offer, laid out here like chumps before my future icons of this industry. All i have left to ask is.... Who's next? Because surely if Dynamite and Cage cannot do it, what makes you think any other of those delusional wrestlers in the back can. It's time to finally understand people, this is a changing of the guard, this is a new era. An era lead at the helm by none other than Riley Dixon. These figures of old, like Cage and Dynamite, their expiry date is long overdue. It's time to forget about them. After the beatdown that Cage is going to get tonight, and again at Rage in a Cage, I doubt she'll even make it to the Royal Rumble match, believe you me after Takeover, the image of Ally Cage as a top star will be nothing but a memory.

Speaking of a memory...

Oh Jade. There was a time when you "ran" this division, month after month you'd come out, the belt over your shoulder and you'd call it your division. Well guess what, that was the past, just like you. Your time has come and gone, in fact. I'm going to do you all a favour. You're not even going to see Jade Dyna---

Before Laura can continue, Riley extends her arm out, putting it on Sampsons shoulder, stopping her in her tracks. With a look of curiosity on her face, Sampson turns around to see Riley glaring at the down Jade Dynamite, sensing the urge to speak, Sampson hands her the microphone and for the first time in weeks, Riley speaks into the microphone.

Riley Dixon:

It's been a minute since any of you pitiful viewers have received the honour of hearing me speak. My apologies for interrupting you Laura, but I cannot simply stand by and let this opportunity slip away. Jade cost me something at Oblivion, something more than a victory. She cost me pride, and she cost me the chance to stare down on Ally Cage's crumpled body once and for all, I would have stood there, knowing I'd excommunicated this miscreant from the first ever 30 Women's Royal Rumble Match. I want to get that pride back, I want to do something that nobody has ever done. To prove to you doubters once and for all that I am the greatest this division has to offer, to finally silence the critics who believe I've been handed everything. I want to go one on one with Jade Dynamite and I am going to finish her, decisively, with her begging, screaming for mercy as I force her submission. But that isn't all I want Laura. At this point, I've beaten the best there is, if I beat Dynamite, I want my first Title shot, but ONLY IF I beat her, no doubters, no critics, just nothing but people who must stand in my wake with that sickening feeling in their stomach knowing that all along they were wrong about me. That Ally was wrong about me, that everybody in this arena, watching around the world, apart from you, were wrong about me. But it'll be too late to change your minds, because the train has already left the station.

Riley turns her eyes from Dynamite over to Sampson and passes the microphone back to her. She looks back at Riley and smiles.

Laura Sampson:
Well, you are one to push yourself that's for sure. But it's set! WHEN, not If... WHEN you decimate Jade Dynamite at Rage in a Cage you shall have a shot at any midcard Title you choose. But that's the future, we are in the now, and I believe later on in the evening, Ally here has three matches to attend so, ladies, if you would so kindly remove this blasphemous duo from the ring I would greatly appreciate it.

Brianna marches to the downed Ally Cage, grabbing her by the legs and hoisting her high up onto her shoulders, she takes a step back, looking to run up and launch Ally out of the ring! But as she runs forward, Ally finally recovers and transitions into a hurricanrana! Sending Brianna Violence over the top rope and down to the floor below! Noticing this, Raiden drops dynamite on the mat and turns to Ally Cage, but alas she turn haphazardly only to be caught by a running knee! VINTAGE ALLY CAGE! However, as Ally looks to get up to her feet, she receives a boot to the gut by Riley followed shortly by a dropkick to the side of the head causing Ally to roll outside.  With everybody down and out with the exception of Riley, she turns her attention towards the still down Dynamite and looks upon her with evil eyes, grabbing hold of her head between her legs looking for the code of silence! Potentially shades of Rage in a Cage! But before the hold can be properly tightened, Ally Cage pulls Dynamite out underneath the bottom ropes. Holding her arm over her head as they stand at the bottom of the stage looking in at Sampson and Co who are now back to their feet, taunting them.

Laura Sampson:
The two of you can run all of you want, but you have started a war you know you can not finish, but trust me, I will finish it, in fact, I'll tell you how it ends. With the two of your careers being flushed down the toilet!

Sampson drops the microphone and lets out a laugh as she stands behind the rest of The Establishment who watch on as Ally and Dynamite of Danger Close continue to back up the ramp while the segment begins to fade to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down