Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The HA in HALO Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The HA in HALO

2 posters

Go down

The HA in HALO Empty The HA in HALO

Post by krzy Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:40 am

Ferocity continues, a show packed with the usual exhilarating and hard-hitting action. Before the next match kicks off, a video begins playing on the titantron, and when the fans see who it is, they burst out in cheers.

HAVRET: Heeeeeey everyone; sounds like you all missed me! Mwah!

CJ Havret blows the people a kiss, and that guy in the front row, you know the type, thinks it's just for him and faints once his hormones overwhelm him! Havret smiles.

HAVRET: I know that it's been a long time, but trust me guys, I've been doing a lot of amazing things in the art world that's been keeping me busy as of late. Except when I heard that Ferocity was about to make history by having the first ever women's royal rumble match, even I had to put a few plans on hold to see what all the fuss was about. With Lee preoccupied and Brett and Osiris not equipped with the right...tools to qualify for this, I knew it was up to me to represent HALO for old time's sake.

The cheers get even louder, the people love this idea!

HAVRET:After all, I never did win a championship in Ferocity, and what better way to finally earn a title match than beating out twenty-nine other women for the chance? I never did like doing things the easy way.

She laughs, an angelic sound that melts the ice around the coldest hearts.

HAVRET: So miss general manager, this is officially me formally inviting myself to the party. See!

She holds up a beautifully crafted invitation that she actually took the time to make. On the front is an artist's depiction of what the royal rumble will look like, featuring Havret standing on, well I'm not gonna take the time to count them all, but it's safe to say there's around twenty-nine corpses...give or take. That's not exactly how you win the rumble, in fact that's seems like it would take a lot more work than simply throwing a woman over the top rope. Imagine the liability too that the company would have to face for the death of twenty nine women, even if they signed waivers, the hit the wrestling world would take, and just he optics in general of something like this occuring in the modern day. And then there's the practicality of it. Do comas count? What if someone comes back to like afterward? It would just be a messy situation all around and a scandal waiting to happen that wouldn't be worth dealing again.

But no one's exactly going to argue with Havret about it with expectations of a peaceful resolution.

HAVRET: It'll be just like old times, guys. I can't wait to see you all again. Let's make some history.

With another laugh she waves goodbye, blessing the audience with a smile just before the image fades.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The HA in HALO Empty Re: The HA in HALO

Post by Miztacular Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:47 pm

Made my day

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable