Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Your Salvation Begins! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Your Salvation Begins!

4 posters

Go down

Your Salvation Begins! Empty Your Salvation Begins!

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Returning to the latest edition of CMV UnMatched, and the ring is filled with splendid decor for what is promised to be a very interesting championship coronation for Jamal Sadana. A red carpet covers the canvas, white flowers strewn across the outside area, streamers draped over the ropes and there's something directly in the middle of the ring, covered by a big black tarp. Jamal, the brand new CMV European champion, stands next to this unknown object that breaches his own height, virtually dwarfing him. The title sits perfectly on his left shoulder, as he himself is also rocked from head to toe in only the finest of wares for this glorious event, going so far as to even buy off of Cole Savage a sample of his one-of-a-kind Egyptian Cotton that he displays proudly underneath an extravagant, glistening, two-piece, white suit! Of course the fans are already fulfilling their sworn duties to boo this man to death, attempting to drown out his speech but Jamal only smiles wide, showing off his perfect teeth, then with a microphone already in hand, raises it up to just underneath his chin.

Sadana
Swine! That's what you all are and ever will be unless you embrace your true path ... Look at this, look at what I've already done for you in my short-time as your NEW CMV European champion! That ingrate, Hancock, is no longer parading around and waving his genitalia about like some sort of degenerate! For this you have ME to thank! And I even went so far as to purchase, and not cheaply may I add, a gift for you all to bare witness to! So that you may always live in the light of your one true savior, your path to salvation, ME, Jamal Sadana!!!

He turns to the mystery entity and rips off the cover revealing a chiseled, marble, statue of himself, in the thinking man's pose, the European championship at his feet. Jamal laughs with pure joy as he looks up at this wonder, he's so filled with happiness that a single tear streams down his cheek which he wipes away quickly, clearing his throat and turning back towards the hard camera.

Sadana
It's beautiful! Just like ME! And it's all for you, all that I do is for you, to try and better your lives, to SAVE you! But you don't want to be saved, instead you'd rather follow lesser men the likes of Sunshine and DSD, FALSE PROPHETS, you'd prefer to be their sheep, nipping at their heels, begging for more of the slop! But I, I came here to UnMatched to wash away the filth that you've all wallowed in for far too long, but you've become so enamored with the stench that you can't see the road to redemption! I am your Shepard! Open your eyes and be entranced in my divine presence, follow me to the holy land, and watch as I purge this show of it's mortal sins, watch as I eradicate the non-believers and the cretins that seek to only destroy this company for the benefit of nobody but themselves! Realize that I am not the bad guy, I am the likes of Noah, I have come to show you the way, before it's too late and you MUST know that I do this with love and with compassion because once I have my way, UnMatched will revel in my ever-spreading glory! I am your SAVIOR, prepare to face SALVATION!!!

With the crowd choosing the opposite of Jamal's mission statement, hurling chants of, "NO! NO! NO!" his way, he only closes his eyes and opens his mouth with a sadistic grin, a single spotlight casting down on him from the rafters as the rest of the arena is shrouded in darkness, the scene fading on this shot .... UnMatched preparing to face SALVATION whether they like it or not.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your Salvation Begins! Empty Re: Your Salvation Begins!

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:34 pm

What a beautiful specimen

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Wrong section, you tweeb.
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:32 pm

How do you grin with an open mouth

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down