Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Anarchy for all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Anarchy for all

Go down

Anarchy for all Empty Anarchy for all

Post by Bloody_justice Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:21 pm

A cmv.com exclusive video pops up, showing The Anarchist sitting backstage, Crowe had a towel over his head. Caleb was leaned against the back wall. As they sat there, a generic interviewer from behind the camera ask them who have they consider a third member to compete for the Trios Championship.

Crowe:
You know, there isn't a member of the Fusion Roster that I feel could work well with us. I don't think anyone can clique with us.

Caleb Reed:
I mean who could reason fit with us? Hastings? He all about his German Culture or something with that giant. Knox? He busy being a goth I think. King? He busy being used by Kliq. Everyone on this brand is either idiotic or we just hate. 

Crowe:
But we do need to find a partner so that we can take those championship.

The door to the room swings open and Bloody Justice enter the room.Bloody was seen with a face of neutrality and he slowly walks in and he gave a slow laugh and said

Bloody Justice 

Yeeeeees greetings Crowe greetings Caleb I heard that you are looking for a partner for the championship of trio tag teams! Hehehehahaha and it so happened that I BLOODY JUSTICE am looking for some tag action and to deal with another certain someone but that is not now so what do you say will you let me join the Anarchy that is you two?

The two looked at each other confused to what just walked in.

Caleb:
What on this green earth are you. You look like some weird creep, that never interacted with anyone before.

Crowe grabbed Caleb shoulder and pulled him close to talk to talk to him without Bloody Justice overhearing them.

Crowe:
Listen, he is weird and stuff, I know. But he is a talented wrestler. He beaten me on the grand stage, in other words he beat your brother. Lets give him a chance.

They both look back at Bloody Justice.

Ok Bloody Justice why do you want to join us.

[size=32]Blood Justice just stared right back then in a voice they weren't prepared for stated[/size]

Bloody Justice 

It's simple really I want to join because you gave me a calling many people like young Caleb here under estimates me just because of my appearace but you Crowe you know what I can do you know my strength and besides that this belt of triple teams needs to know that power rains supreme and we can show them that also the seven spider deities gave me a premonition yeaaaaaaass that the current holders shall become obsolete and will be DELETED by our hands

The two anarchist look at each other, Crowe stood up and walked infront of Bloody Justice, extended his hand, as Bloody Justice reached his hand out and the two shaked hands.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down