Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Vintage Maurie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Vintage Maurie

Go down

Vintage Maurie Empty Vintage Maurie

Post by Maurie Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:13 pm

Following a great tertiary main event on episode 81 of UnMatched tonight, Mac Thompson stands outside of the locker rooms backstage with a microphone in hand and prepared for an interview.

Mac Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome to you all at this time, Street Gods!

The two men walk onto screen and receive a surprising ovation of cheers. Brown dances in place while Heist grips his shoulders to try and calm him down.

Mac Thompson
Now I know that you must be a bit disappointed on how things went down for you guys in your tag title match a few weeks back. You were-

Curtis Heist
We were pulling double duty. And it's no shock that we had that. We almost pulled it off too. Did you see Brown out there against Syndicate? Now imagine how that would've went down if I was there. We would be lugging around more gold than we usually do.

Anthony Brown
I mean, ya boys have been if fire as of late and we don't plan on stopping anytime this decade. We're the gift that keeps in giving. Call me Tony Claus. Go ahead. Call me Tony Claus.

Mac Thompson
I’m sorry, I don't celebrate Christmas.

???
And how apropos…

The camera pans over to Maurice Fisher with Kenneth to his right, and Rockell to his left.

Maurice
You see what would Christmas be without the angel at the top of the tree. Let that metaphorical tree be at the top of my first CMV royal rumble match at Absolution. Before you sigh in jealousy at your small chances at succeeding.

Brown
First of all, don't come to me speaking Spanish ever again. La cucaracha!

Curtis
Slow it down Lil Brown. It ain't even that deep. I see shorty standing next to Reese. She giving me the eye. I ain't tryna rat you out, but… Shee, she.. She want me!

Rockell
Ugh, ew.

Maurice
Chill out kid. Here's a good $40 to head home without any bruises.

Heist
You ain't bout to be bruising shit but them bananas at catering once I show you how to frog splash through that table.

???
Whoa fellas, fellas!

The camera pans out once again when Elijah Stewart walks into the middle of the equation.

Elijah Stewart
I'm just trying to spread Good Vibes back here. Plus I like bananas. Please don't bruise them. We've got a lotta Kliq things going on here boys. Would be pretty sad if we just took over UnMatched too.

Elijah circles around Street Gods.

Elijah
Let's just say, just because I can't enter my rumblex doesn't mean I can't enter yours.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Elijah
Oh the possible dream matches are endless on this side, aren't they men? I'm just focused on facing DSD at Implosion for that World Title. I want to make history and be first to unify the Alpha World and CMV World Championships.

???
History, history, history. Everyone wants to make history, but nobody has the talent or the ability to do so.

Payaso appears in the corner of the hall, seated on top of a bunch of crates.

Payaso
My legacy has already surpassed all of you creeten. If you were true men, or at minimum true superstars, you wouldn't be arguing over who's gonna win. You would be winning. And when I look at who are all standing here. It's clear that I'm the one who brings home the wins. Look at my gold for a second. Maybe you'll feel inspired!

As Payaso closes his sentence, Smiley Danielson is skateboarding away from Boso who goes to throw a pie at him, but catches Rockell instead.

Maurice
What in the actual f-

Emily
Now, now. I've got the perfect mask to cover up that mess.

Rockell
I swear to God I'm about to wack a bitch.

Emily
All for it.

Brianna Violence
Don't even think about it.

Brown
What the fuck, she weighs more than me.

Elijah
You don't say that to her. Size doesn't matter.

Maurice
I think I'm gonna have an aneurysm back here. Rockell, lets go.

Kenneth
I'll go fetch you a towel Ms. Lovve.

Kenneth runs off as Maurice and Rockell head off to a locker room to clean up.

Heist
I don't know what the fuck is happening back here, but I'm out of here.

Brianna
Where you going big boy?

Heist
Aw hell naw. Fall back thot!

Elijah
Lemme know if yall ever wanna join Kliq.

Elijah holds up the Kliq hand gesture to them.

Brown
Sorry we don't gang bang fam.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down