Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Irish Famine Sets In  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Irish Famine Sets In

2 posters

Go down

Irish Famine Sets In  Empty Irish Famine Sets In

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:36 pm

As Monday Night Fusion continues, the crowd hears the PA System playing, as a serious looking Jay Davis come out. The crowd proceed in booing the Irishman out of Bakersfield, as Davis just continues to stroll down the ramp and into the ring. He grabs a mic, as he stands in the middle of the ring, face full of guilt and displeasure

I failed…I failed at keeping my reputation as Light Heavyweight Champion...I failed at Absolution...My career has been nothing but downfall after downfall and the bruises and scars still hurt, physically and mentally….I honestly don’t know what path I take now in CMV…

The crowd turn a little concerned for Jay, as the veteran just stands in the middle of the ring, sulking abit.

...And it’s all of your faults. All of you!! You fans are the reason why I’m in this position!! Why I lost my LHW Title!! Why I lost my pride as a professional wrestler!! I’m nothing!! And I blame all of you!!

The crowd go on a rampage, popping for the outrage Jay had brought onto the fans

I blame Troy Meyers in the back, being the mute little rat he was meant to be since the beginning!! I blame Elijah Stewart, who made me a joke, match after match!! I blame Davis Inc.(Jaquan and Guri) for being stuck up coattail-riders!! And I blame Dave Turner, for not seeing my potential and drafting me to the B-Show, Fusion!!

The crowd continue to boo on the man, as Jay paces back and forth in the ring.

So this is the end of Jay Davis on Monday Night Fusion!! And the biggest reason I’ll leave is because of you people!! You stuck up shitheads who waste my time, shoving merch in my face to sign so you can sell it on Ebay because you can’t get a fucking job!!

The crowd continue on the rampage of boos, knowing the famous line of a certain wrestler that he is using. The verbal plagiarism is enough to send the crowd in a rampage!!

I’m done...I’m done giving my time to you people. I’m done having MY time wasted because of people like Johnny Sampson and Dave Turner overlooking REAL talent for men like Schmidty and Bison…...So this will be the last you see of Jay Davis, the True Grappler, the Irish Technician, the Richest Man in CMV!! The man to have conquered Elijah Stewart, Marcantel, and the countless others laid to waste in my path!!

He looks onto the crowd, tearing into him with boos and slurs! He rubs his face, as anger just drips onto his face.

Rob Cross will have the pleasure of being my last match here, because after tonight, you will never, EVER, see my face again!! Because….I QUIT!!

The crowd grow slightly more quiet, as Jay takes off his signature shirt, getting ready for his last match on Monday Night Fusion against Rob Cross

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Irish Famine Sets In  Empty Re: Irish Famine Sets In

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:10 pm

He needs some potatoes.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)