Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
We're always  watching  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

We're always watching

Go down

We're always  watching  Empty We're always watching

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Today from the backstage area myself and my tag team partner had the opportunity to see the tag team champions in action defending the titles and let me tell you we wasn't impressed. Today I saw two false champions fighting for the only thing keeping them in the eyes of the masses doing anything to make sure the belts didn't slip away, today I saw desperation by one of the Tag Team Champions taking out an innocent bystander who was the referee. Today I saw two men barely hold on to the thing that's supposed to make them the elite, and today in the eyes of the Tag Team Champions on Genesis we saw lust in their eyes for those titles in the approval of the Nations... and from the moment our contracts became official with this company I'll let it be known here if they're reign as Tag Team Champions ended the day we joined this roster, we are going to take those titles from them not because we want the money or the fame or the glory but simply because we don't think they deserve to be champions. Maybe not today not tomorrow hell maybe not when we debut but we will be the Reckoning for this division, so you can say three Hail Marys and give your prayers to God and give your soul to the Forsaken because  you will answer for your sins to me the judge jury and executioner angel of vengeance Uriel, and your Title reign will come to an end by the hands of the Angel of Death Azrael... Your now on borrowed time boys RUN!!! #BurnWithMe

Back to top Go down