Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The debut of "Balleroke" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The debut of "Balleroke"

Go down

The debut of "Balleroke" Empty The debut of "Balleroke"

Post by WGW Diamond Sat May 12, 2018 7:53 pm

a video is uploaded to CMV.com, the shot starts outside a bar, O' Malley's to be exact, the street outside is very busy even though it's very early in the morning, the camera cuts into the bar to see The Kings (Rob Cross and Chris Diamond) standing on a stage, both holding microphones in their right hands and a beer in the left, they both take a sip of the beer and Diamond starts to talk

Chris Diamond:
This dump needs something, it's not nearly lively enough, so it's time for some........ BALLEROKE!!!!

the relatively small audience look at one another in confusion and it looks like they're about to boo the cocky duo but Take On Me by a-Ha starts playing through the bar's speakers and they all stop in their tracks, when Diamond starts to sing the crowd look shocked clearly not expecting him to be able to sing  

Chris Diamond:
Talking away.........I don't know what I'm to say, I'll sing it anyway.......Today's another day to find you, shying away..........I'll be coming for your love ok?

Cross and Diamond:
Taaaaaaake on meeeee, Take on me, Taaaaaaake meeeee oooooon, Take on me, I'llllllll beeeeeee goooooone, In a day or TWOOOOOOOOO

Rob Cross:
SO needless to say..... I'm odds and ends, BUT I'll be stumbling away..... Slowly learning that life is ok, Saaay after me, it's no better to be safe than sorry

Cross and Diamond:
Taaaake on meeeee, Take on me, Taaaaaake meeeeee ooooooon, Take on me, I'lllllll beee goooooone in a day or TWOOOOOOOOO

The crowd are now standing up cheering for the Ballers, and throughout the instrumental Diamond and Cross are bouncing up and down looking very proud with themselves as usual, Diamond is drinking his beer while dancing along to the instrumental but most of his drink is going on him rather than in his mouth meanwhile Cross quickly runs to the bar to order to 2 more pints for himself and the Undisputed Champion , Diamond calls Cross back to the stage as he begins to sing another verse

Chris Diamond:
Oh the things that you sayyyy, is it life or just to play my worries away? You're all the things I've got to remember, you're shying away...... I'll be coming for you anyway

Cross and Diamond:
Taaaaaake oooooon meeeeeee, Take on me, Taaaaaaaake meeeeeeee ooooooooon, Take on me, I'lllllll beeee goooooone in a DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Take on me, Take on me, Take meeeee ooooon, Take on me, I'llllll beeee gooooooone, Take on me, In a DAYYYYYYYYYYYY

The singing stops and the applause starts, The whole bar fills with cheers for the Ballers as they both take a bow, the video ends with Diamond and Cross clinking their glasses of beer together

Original Song:

WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down