Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I Will Make You Hurt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I Will Make You Hurt

2 posters

Go down

I Will Make You Hurt Empty I Will Make You Hurt

Post by Solaris Arc Sun May 27, 2018 6:38 pm

Fusion begins with a shot of the new CMV interviewer, Rachel Murray, staring at the screen with a small smile.

Murray
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Fusion. We are here for a special interview with a Former World Champion. Please welcome, Paul Divine.

Divine slowly emerged into the camera shot, his usual smile on his face. Rachel smiled at him and took out a small paper, reading it over.

Murray
So, Mr. Divine. The fans are eager to know if you're fully prepared for Home Coming this Sunday, especially after your match the previous week.

Divine slowly leaned toward the mic and parted his lips.

Divine
Well, Rachel, I think that the only thing that can stop me now is if someone were to-

Before the statement could be finished, Divine was caught off guard by a brutal tackle from Global Offensive's Nikola Ivanovic. Nikola managing to pick the Asian Sensation up off of his feet and send him careening into the brick wall, that was only protected by a tiny curtain.

Divine crumpled at his stomach in pain as Nikola roared in his native language. Before Divine could respond or stand, he was soon greeted by Masato Yume and Harvey Hastings. All three men surrounded Divine, cutting him off from escape.

Yume quickly took note of Divine clutching at his ribs and began to wail on them with stomps. Hastings and Nikola followed suit, pummeling Paul's vulnerable ribs. Yume and Hastings began to pick Divine up for another brutal spear into the wall. Nikola took a few steps back, took in a breath, and charged forward. However, the plan failed as Divine quickly rolled out of the way, causing the Serbian to slam into the wall.

Divine managed to free himself, but quickly got sucker punched by Yume, GO utilizing their numbers advantage to keep Divine from gaining any advantage. Yume grabbed Divine by the arm, sending him into an Irish Whip, only to pull him back in. Then suddenly

24TH PUNCH.

Divine managed to use the momentum of recoiling back into Yume to deliver the brutal clock to the jaw. Yume stumbled back, kneeling on the ground and holding his jaw.

Divine immediately fell back to his knees, gripping his ribs in pain. He slowly looked up, the pained expression turning to one of surprise. Hastings was still standing and this time, he was holding onto a weapon. A steel ladder slammed into Paul's rib cage, knocking the breath out of him.

Hastings used the opportunity to quickly get Nikola and Yume back onto their feet. He demanded both men take one side of the ladder while he took the back. Once they were in position and collected themselves, they ran forward and slammed the ladder into Divine. The hit from the ladder cause Divine to recoil back, nearly flipping his broken body as he fell. He groaned, holding onto his ribs.

The three members of Global Offensive laughed amongst themselves, Hastings turning and grabbing the camera.

Hastings
This doesn't belong to you anymore.

He pried the camera away and turned it to the defenseless cameraman, a man probably no older than 19 or 20. Hastings chuckled softly as he turned to Nikola.

Hastings
Sick him.

The cameraman began to run, with Nikola chasing him down the hallway and out of sight. Hastings pointed the camera down at Divine.

Hastings
This cycle of championships ends tonight, Divine. If you even try to get in my way at Home Coming, I'll make it the last match of your god damn life.

Hastings chuckled once more.

Hastings
Look at you. The People's Heavyweight, right? Their bright and never-say-die champion, lying on the ground, like a weakling. A real soldier, a REAL HERO, would just walk it off, right? Well, I guess you're neither of those things.

Let this be a warning to you. And a warning to Diamond. This is what will happen when YOU TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE.

Hastings quickly turned the camera off and Fusion moved on to its opening credits.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

I Will Make You Hurt Empty Re: I Will Make You Hurt

Post by edgy shitbag Sun May 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Huh....never remember ok’ing this.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sun May 27, 2018 9:58 pm

edgy shitbag wrote:Huh....never remember ok’ing this.
Dashing said to make this, I don't entirely know why.

Sorry man. Sad
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down