Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN

3 posters

Go down

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Empty STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu May 31, 2018 5:47 am

Quantum emerges.

Oh such a special guest he has planned for today. A REAL-LIFE KING!!! The Future Man is so excited hes practically dancing to the stage. THIS was supposed to happen at Blood Rush, but as Quantum checks his watch tonight... its Time-Now...

After grabbing a mic, he stops to check his phone. He pulls out an old school razor (cir. 2008) unflips that shit, points 1 whole finger to the audience and motions, "A Second, plz?"

As he pretends to take the call, he brings the audience back, "Oh, excuse me for a second or three, I have to.... uhh... hang up on this guy....:

Unclicks and Flicks the phone as he throws it to the audience, "IT IS TIME, People..." Big Roar follows a moshpit for the memorabilia.

"It is Time... for another STORYTIME  w Quantum, and boys and girls, do I have a story for you??! Did you see what happened this past week? Well, ya boi Quantum had to pull ol double duty... and by that I don't mean I had two matches in one week...  No, many complain about that... no, not me.

If you know my history I ran matches in original NXT WHILE I ran matches winning Tag Team Championships, and they never knew the wiser. And what's best??? They probably don't put the Blizzard wins in the accolades while I ran that moniker and when they determine the stats... but if they did, the only stat that matters would have a Giant Gap... because I HAVE the most wins in CMV History, and they don't even have the facts right. Cuz, it should say 'The Most Wins EVER' because that is a fact that will never change.

But......Ol Quantum showed up last week at Fusion's back door, and they let me in. Why not? I'm friends with the old security cuz we go way back

They knew why I was there.... because my brother got jumped before hand, and although I wasn't there to help him when it happened... they said they needed to replace him in his match...... that's why I was there. That's it. Thats the whole reason I came back, to support my brother.

But... as I was there... as I rolled into the arena I see Ryan Kent....

He passed by, glanced to see if I was looking.... noticed I was, then went back to walking....

ya, you remember Ryan Kent, right? THE guy who left XGEN cuz he said it was holding him back.... I'm sorry, Mr. Kent..

do you not remember losing TWO chances at Gold at the Time? Cuz I remember, very distinctly cuz I for one happened to be your partner....  
After I won a Championship chance after The Cyborg Invitational....... oooohhh watch out when you remember to add that to the list, and also watch out when you say Cyborg and Quantum in the same sentence..... I'm sure many aren't happy to hear about my Win Ratio in that competition either

Ryan, I literally handed you a chance at a title a d you laid down....  you eventually took the easy way out that would make it seem a lot more honorable than us kicking you out for your performances. So it seems to me that you rode that Exclamation Mark alot longer than you needed to, but it got you wherever you are now...  

And then we have Mr. Hastings... I'll have to apologize for getting involved in what eventually happened here...
I got here for a match in which I'm covering for my brother, I find out it's not really a team and I honestly felt like a substitute teacher... so I made my appearance, I sold some fuckin tshirts and I tagged out.
We didn't win... should we have. Tho?? Should I, being the only member of a different squad, be the only one trying to break up a pin? Should I give a shit about your worthless team when your teammate, Ziegler, STARES ME IN THE FACE..... and doesn't even make a tag?

How is this cohesive? Can we get a condescending 'Thank you, Zieglar' chant going? Thanks bud, we lost because of you... and no chant? And why is that? Because nobody here, on Unmatched or in attendance, cares about Jacob Zieglar....

So the match ends and  shit really starts to breakdown... I have to ask myself, 'Self, Do you have a dog in this Fight?' And Self 'no' so I enjoyed watching them fight each other.

Then I get an alert saying Harvey Hastings tweeted about me... what does it say? Who knows, my Razr don't pick that shit up... and also, I forgot in this story that I threw it into the crowd but whatever......

he said something about me and never looks like the type to be a nice guy so I started runnin to hin....
Long story short, I caught him with the greatest 24th punch in HISTORY!!!!! Did I feel right stepping in to their little war? No! I didn't... did it feel right punching Internet Tough Guys in the mouth? ABSOLUTELY!

AND THAT IS EXACTLY, what I'll do at Implosion... punch every guy who wants to be 'The Internet Champion' in the face until it's as 2D as the screen you see me on. Probably... statistically, not a TV...... I must mention, but just as flat.

I know one thing about War.. cuz I've been in a few myself... but when you divide your front against multiple sides, you will lose. Every... frickin... Time....
My guest tonight knows a thing or two about War.....and he knows a thing or two about being a KING... ladies and gentlemen, welcome.... THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!! Jon... fucking.... SNOW!!!"

Edit: Xbox DVR is seemingly down have to be Continued....

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Thu May 31, 2018 6:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about the Razr)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Empty Re: STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN

Post by Alveuss Thu May 31, 2018 12:01 pm

Happy to hold a cozy wee home in your head big guy<3

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Empty Re: STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu May 31, 2018 1:13 pm

You or Ziegler?

Me or Quantum?

I hope he enjoys the roommates, stay tuned I was just about to address that very subject actually.... maybe you're the real Future Man?

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Thu May 31, 2018 1:34 pm

Quantum just salty that A cruiserweight beat him:^)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu May 31, 2018 2:29 pm

" Jon... fuckin... SNOW!!!"

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Screen21

The place erupts. Kit Harington had been a special guest in the backstage area, tweeting photos with popular stars, but nobody ever expected him to come out to the ring! What a treat Quantum has provided us!!!

Quantum waits 3... whole.. seconds....
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN Screen20

The Game of Thrones music hits the PA system and immediately Unmatched is sued for Copyright Infringment.

But Quantum doesn't care as a chill hits everyone

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180155

A TRUE KING on StoryTime W Quantum. Kit enters the ring and waves to the fans. Quantum wastes no Time getting started.

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180160
"Jon Snow, THE KING in the North...  welcome and let me be the first to congratulate you on being the first ever TRUE King on my show, other than me of course. Now, Jon, you and I have a lot in common....
1) Winter is coming, Amirite??! Nawmean??
2)You have fought many battles, you have many victories. I live the same path... and have more victories than anyone in history.
3) You were not born a King... yet you have made yourself one. I was not born with the name King, but I damn sure have made myself one...

Now Jon. Wow, you smell like Dolce and Gabbana... sorry threw me off there...  My only question to you is...."

Kit cuts him off
STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180161
"Its Kit... my name is Kit..."

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180162

Quantum takes a breath, "Your name... is Jon Snow... and you are The King in the North..."

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180159
"Uhhh... Mr. um... Quantum is it? Jon Snow is a character I play. My name is Kit Harington. I'm a real person. Much like you are, and everyone else in the back. Look I really appreciate the..."

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180163

"JON.... Do you know what happens to fake Kings that come on my segment? Have you not been paying attention?"

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180164
"I don't really watch a lot of the telly to be honest"

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180157
"You know nothing, Jon Snow! NOBODY WATCHES CMV ON THE TELEVISION!!! Jon, I have historical documents and recordings that show, for a fact, that you died. Did you or did you not DIE, Jon Snow???! ANSWER ME, so you can recieve the same fate as the other fake Kings..."

Kit glares at The Future Man with the iconic brooding stare

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180165

Quantum stares back and is ready to pounce. Kit reacts appropriately and gets in character to save his face from turning 2D

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180166

"Aye, that's right... I did die...."

Quantum is about to lose his shit and begins pacing

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180167
Kit gets deep into character
"But Quantum.... that was BEFORE I was King in the North... Now, I am King... and i have a spoiler alert for you..."

STORYTIME w/ Quantum... again...AGAIN 20180156
Quantum cuts him off cuz he can't deal with GOT spoilers "KINGS NEVER DIE, have a good day, sir. Thanks for your time"

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Thu May 31, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Biscuits)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:47 am

Solaris Arc wrote:Quantum just salty that A cruiserweight beat him:^)

1) I'm pretty sure I posted in the "Promo" section. I think general discussion is down there, somewhere. If you'd like to face me in a 1v1 in chess, I'll show you why your kings always die

2) I left MY emotions out of my CHARACTER a long long time ago.

3) Some win, some lose... this is how it works. Who's salty about a loss when you have the most wins in history? Also, cite your sources pls

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:38 pm

RiftedEnergy wrote:
Solaris Arc wrote:Quantum just salty that A cruiserweight beat him:^)

1) I'm pretty sure I posted in the "Promo" section. I think general discussion is down there, somewhere. If you'd like to face me in a 1v1 in chess, I'll show you why your kings always die

2) I left MY emotions out of my CHARACTER a long long time ago.

3) Some win, some lose... this is how it works. Who's salty about a loss when you have the most wins in history? Also, cite your sources pls

I was just pulling your leg, my dude. Didn't mean to offend. I'm sorry Sad

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:37 pm

I knew that was gonna come across as me being a lil bitch... I didnt mean it that way either. Was just trying to troll all the posts while I was drunk

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down