Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Doing God's work Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Doing God's work

Go down

Doing God's work Empty Doing God's work

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:32 am

It was simpler times almost 1 months ago before we arrived the Tag Division was safe, it was Secure, it was guaranteed a fair shot in matches but all that changed once we arrived. We Are The Forsaken, we don't give up and we don't back down, we wipe away the blood and we suppress the pain so that we can fight.

The journey between who we once were before we was signed here and who we are now becoming now that we have arrived is where this Dance of Death between the seven deadly sins and The Forsaken really takes place. There are two types of pains in this world, one that hurts you and the other that change you...

The reason I'm telling you this is because each member of The Deadly Sins will feel one of these two kinds of pains during this war. Time and time again we prove that we are the change that this division needed and we prove the we are not some Underdog rookies that you can just squash like a bug, the deadly sins are the pathogen and The Forsaken is the cure that's going to get rid of the virus that is every member of that team. I said it once and I'll say it again there will be no salvation for The Deadly Sins after this is over.

A wise man once said "appear strong when you are weak and appear weak when you are strong and you will win the war." And that is exactly what we have done since arriving here and those who have gone before the Forsaken has fallen because they underestimated us.

Deadly sins we want you to pay close attention when we take on the ATL in our next match because will show you what the Art of War really looks like first hand after we get through ATL so that we can get back in the ring with you because this isn't over by a long shot. #Forsaken

Back to top Go down