Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Love hurts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Love hurts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Love hurts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Love hurts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Love hurts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Love hurts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Love hurts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Love hurts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Love hurts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Love hurts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Love hurts

3 posters

Go down

Love hurts Empty Love hurts

Post by Droxul Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:36 pm

In an exclusive shot of footage uploaded to youtube less than ten minutes ago, we're taken to what appears to be a restaurant  The footage is shaky, as the person recording is clearly trying to remain hidden as he/she secretly records CMV superstars, Reece Ortiz and Adam Scott, who appear to have made up and are eating out as husband and husband.

Adam Scott
You were right, we can't just throw away our entire relationship over one stupid mistake.

Reece Ortiz
I'm so glad you agree. I know I messed up, but I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you.

Scott goes for his glass of wine and starts to drink as Ortiz continues.

Reece Ortiz
I hope you know how much you mean to me. Ever since I was just a tiny little kid running around with my underwear on my head pretending to be Shawn Michaels, I've known that I wanted to be a professional wrestler, and I've dedicated everything to get to this point, but I'd give it all up for you in a heart beat. It's funny, this time last week, it felt like my heart was missing, like I was broken, and the only way that I could be fixed was to be...

Before Ortiz can finish his setence, we watch as someone flings themselves over the table, and launches at Adam Scott, knocking both Scott and Ortiz onto the floor, along with their table, food and drinks. Ortiz regains his composure and is in shock to see Xander Slate, throwing punch after punch at a defenceless Scott. Ortiz grabs onto Xanders shoulder and tries to pull him off, but Xander isn't budging as continues to wail away at Scott's face. Ortiz now drags Xander back, and Xander gets up to his feet to confront him. Xander and Ortiz excahnge words, which aren't loud enough to be picked up by the camera amid the commotion going on, but it looks like Xander is warning Ortiz off. As the two continue to argue, Scott manages to  pull himself back up to his feet. Ortiz is relieved to see that his husband is okay, which is a clear sign to Xander that Scott's behind him. Xander turns around and Scott floors him with one hard punch. Scott now seeing red, he jumps straight onto Xander and returns the favour, striking the dirty heel's face repeatedly. Ortiz again tries to gain control of the situation, pulling Scott away, he gets to his feet, the two talk, and Scott turns back around, intending

to beat the living hell out of Slate, but  he feels a sudden and sharp pain, and realises he's been struck a low blow. Scott falls to his knees and looks up, as his Husband stares back at him, a look of pure disgust on his face, as he spits in Scott's face. Scott can't believe his husband betrayed him again, he stares up at him with a look of pure confusion and betrayal, which gives Xander his opening, carrying the bottle of wine that Ortiz and Scott just shared, he swings it across the back of Scott's head, causing the glass to smash and break into pieces. The last thing Scott sees before he passes out, is his husbands smug face staring down at him. Ortiz and Xander make a quick retreat as the video footage comes to an end.

Droxul
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Love hurts Empty Re: Love hurts

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:04 pm

Glorious
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:17 am

Good shit tho, actually kinda wanting to see what happens with this feud a bit more.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down