Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Inside The Head Of Bob Luger

Go down

Inside The Head Of Bob Luger Empty Inside The Head Of Bob Luger

Post by Batman Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:59 pm

UnMatched has been over for hours. The arena is black like the night. Not a breathing soul among the walls, except for one. In the dimly lit parking garage, he sits in the front seat of his expensive car. An empty bottle lays in the passenger seat as his hand rests on the steering wheel. No intentions in starting the car. He just sits there with heavy eyes.. Far away, yet right there.

---------------------------------------------------------------

He inches his way up the burgundy steps with his hand sliding along the smooth, black rail. He can already hear the commotion up top. Several voices rambling among each other. He picks up the pace and climbs the rest of the way before reaching the double doors. With a hand on each golden knob, he turns them and pushes forward.

Impatient Luger
There you are where the fuck you been?

Imitation Luger
You're late.

Bob Luger
Yeah, yeah sorry. Shall we begin?

Every Bob Luger in the room watches as he walks to the front of the room and sits down in front of the table.

Bob Luger
So.......thoughts?

Angry Luger
I say we kill him!

Confused Luger
Who?

Smart Luger
No, we need a plan. Something that'll rid us of the doubt. We can rule this place, we just need people to believe that.

Vengeful Luger
If we leave things like that, he will ALWAYS think he's the better man.

Prideful Luger
Oh no, we can't have that.

Confused Luger
Who are we talking about?

Gay Luger
Let's fuck him!

Angry Luger
He deserves to pay for how he embarrassed us as Ascendance!

Embarrassed Luger
Yeah!

Rex Carter
How the hell did I get here?

Depressed Luger
What's the point in continuing? Our credibility was killed in just two matches. We can win again, sure, but they've seen us vulnerable. We might as well give up.

A weak cough can be heard in the corner. All heads turn to see Good Luger, beaten up and bloodied, sitting in his cage.

Good Luger
Guys, why can't we just move on? Maybe tweet at him, telling him good job. He beat us, and that's something we should respect.

They all look at him, shaking their heads in disgust.

Luger That Cusses A Lot
Shut the fuck up you stupid pansy ass bitch boy. Or i'll personally fucking shoot you in the goddamn head you son of a fucking whore.

Angry Luger
Don't talk about my mom like that!

Angry Luger punches him in the jaw. This triggers the rest to lose their shit and result in a huge brawl. Every Luger fighting except for the original. He sits up at the table and yells out but to no avail. Their egos and pride are too damn strong.

Bob Luger
GUYS!

Still, nothing. They continue to beat the hell out of each other until finally, the doors slam open once again and the floor fills with a thick, red smoke. All eyes divert to the man in the doorway. The Devil.....

The Devil
My goodness it is a mess up in here isn't it. All of you, begone now.

With a snap of his fingers, every single Luger except for the original disappear and Bob now finds himself alone, with the Devil himself. Red skin and all.

The Devil
The only voice you need to hear, is mine.

The Devil smiles and steps closer. Close enough to straighten the tie on Bob's shirt.

The Devil
I'd tell you not to be afraid, but I already know you're not. You stared into my eyes before, remember?

He nods his head slowly.

The Devil
Tim LaFave has been a thorn in your side for far too long am I right?

He once again nods his head.

The Devil
Speak up.

Bob Luger
Yes.....I...hate him.

The Devil
Exactly. But chasing him doesn't benefit you.

He places a hand on his shoulder.

The Devil
This....this is your story Bob. You can't let the past prevent you from writing it. Maybe.....one day you'll meet Tim again. And that day, you'll be ready. But for now, there's tons of men who stand in your way. Turn them into examples. Hurt them. Destroy all the doubt and spread fear across UnMatched.

He takes his hand off of his shoulder.

The Devil
Some people wanna watch the world burn. I see myself in those people Bob.

Bob looks down, letting the words sink in. But when he looks back up, he sees himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------

He's in the bathroom, hands on the sink, staring into the mirror. Unaware of how he got there. As things fade to black, he whispers.

Bob Luger
This is....my story.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down