Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Happy Boy. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Happy Boy.

2 posters

Go down

Happy Boy. Empty Happy Boy.

Post by Master Ogon Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:54 pm

At the very very start of the fallout Fusion, the crowd is tingling with excitement. Which they should, because anything can happen at this point. Stars from the draft showing up, new talent all together, and maybe even some titles changing hands? The men and women of the CMV universe are expressing this hype with cheers, chants, and all the other usual lollygagging that happens during CMV events. But all of them have noticed something, that the show is scheduled to begin soon. Which clearly means someone is most likely going to come out and address the crowd, but who? Harvey Hastings? Ziegler? Names were being tossed around like crazy, everyone having their interest peaked by who could possibly be starting the night. Anyone could come out and anything could happen.

But then HIS music started to play throughout the arena, and the audience suddenly wished that anyone else would be starting out the night.

The response is boos that sound more like thunder than voices, they’re that loud. All the children, men, and women may be different people in this arena, but they all unite in this show of hatred toward this cruel man. After what seems like two minutes since his music begun, The Hero Killer makes his way onto the stage. One of the loudest negative reactions of all time was heard, but Devious seemingly didn’t even hear anything. He ignored the reaction fully and just walked down to the ring, dressed in his entrance attire. He’s holding a chair in his right hand and he has an impish grin on his lips. He makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. However, he hears something that even the deaf to the crowd Devious can hear, a certain chant that gets under his nerves.

Crowd:
ANDREW BRIGGS! ANDREW BRIGGS! ANDREW BRIGGS!

Devious quickly takes out a mic from his pocket with his left hand and responds to this, an annoyed tone in his voice and a now irritated look on his face.

Matt Devious:
All of you can chant that name for as long as you want, it doesn’t change the fact that I’m going to talk over you. I’m my own man that does what he wants, not what all of you people want.

Devious still looks annoyed at the chant of his former friend’s name, but he attempts to ignore it and just sets up his seat. He pauses his speaking as he does this, but when he finishes he goes right back to talking with a serious tone, trying to talk over the crowd’s chant as best as he can without giving them the reaction they want.

Matt Devious:
I’m not going to waste time and talk about people that have been dealt with, I have some important things to say. At the end of night one, someone I despise failed to capture his first world title, and that made me think about something. Who’s after Ziegler? The draft happened and it struck Fusion hard, we don’t even have Paul Divine anymore!

The crowd has given up their chant of Matt’s former ally, and have started a much more chaotic combo of chants. All different kinds of people began to chant different names at Devious, which he shrugged to.

Matt Devious:
I have a theory, and It’s a theory that you can just reject or ignore. This theory is rather simple, that the next contender should be…

Me.

The crowd explodes with boos, not wanting to imagine Devious in that sort of position of power, and surely not wanting to see him with the world championship. Devious takes his seat on the chair he set up and sits with one leg over the other. He smirks smugly at his own idea before continuing.

Matt Devious:
Oh please, this shouldn’t be a surprise. Because I mean, there are no other possible contenders now! Of course, you can all chant the names of the people you love, but those people simply don’t deserve it like I do. Do you want proof of why these people don’t deserve it Yuri Sukalov? Then listen up.

The crowd responds with boos, but Devious is back to his usual ways of ignoring the crowd. He looks directly at the camera and speaks, hoping his message is sent to the men in the back.

Matt Devious:
PJ Moon! Yeah, he’s the dude that dressed up like an alien and everyone laughed at or was disgusted of! You see, it’s way too early for him to even be considered as a man that deserves a shot at that big shiny belt. He isn’t even doing anything to prove that he deserves any shiny belt actually, because compare him to me. I’m out here ripping men apart, taking out any targets that may hinder my success, and I actually talk on this microphone! PJ Moon doesn’t do any of that, he sits on his ass all day and just tweets in a very wannabe tough guy way. While I was here for an entire year, he was here for two months. I’m CMV loyal baby, while he gets around like a drunken whore with all the companies he’s in! Also, I was the second man to ever beat him, but that doesn’t get brought up for some reason…

Devious nods and points his finger up, putting an emphasis on the fact he beat PJ Moon before.

Matt Devious:
Jacob Ziegler! He stole all of our hearts like he stole my briefcase, we all were hoping he would win! But he didn’t, he just lost clean. Even after being here so long and having so many opportunities to reach the top, he always failed to do so. You could offer this man the title for free without any effort, and he’d still end up messing up and losing that chance. This man had around three shots for the world title at this point, not even counting the briefcase he once held. You know what happened every single time? He choked and failed to capture the big one. I’ll do him a favor and add another nickname to him, The Choke Artist. I won’t just stop with giving him a new name though, I’ll change his current nickname to one that’s realistic. The Pride Of Scotland doesn’t work anymore because it’s not truthful, the people from his country only must only feel shame for him existing! The Shame Of Scotland is more fitting for someone that’s such a big embarrassment. If he wasn't a fan favourite, he wouldn't even be hired right now.

Oh, and he lost off an armdrag.

Matt’s words cut deep this time around with noticeably more emotion, the grudge between the two is still something very potent. He’s able to stop himself from going full rage mode with a deep breath, but it’s clear to tell he’s still pissed off about getting his briefcase stolen even after all of this time.

Matt Devious:
“THE BIG DAWG” PIERRE THOMPSON! Now, this is an interesting one, because compared to the last two men I brought up, this one actually beat someone that mattered! He beat some washed up part-timer big shot that only showed up to get paid, but he didn’t just beat him in a normal way. No, he beat him in under two minutes! Wow, that’d be impressive if I could actually believe that he didn’t purposely allow himself to get pinned so early on so he can just collect his check and drive back home. But even if you consider that win to be some big deal, choosing Pierre over me wouldn’t make sense mostly because well, I already beat the man! Back during the Deadly Games tournament, Pierre and I had a match. Guess who won? Not him. This wasn’t some exhausted Thompson either, it was the first round which means he was in peak condition. This was the second time he lost this tournament in the very first round by the way, which means this man did have chances to earn a world title shot before, but just like Ziegler, he choked.

Besides that big win over Hayden, who else has he even beat recently anyway? The only other win he had recently was against Rob Cross, and before that he was on a 3-5 match losing streak. No offense to Rob Cross, but do you really think he’s some top player that if you beat, it’s a big deal? He worked so hard in his career to win one big match, while I’m winning big almost every single week.

He nods his head at the winning big part, which is odd because he did lose his Ascendance match...

Matt Devious:
Andrew Bri- I forgot, he isn’t in very good condition so he’s going to take a while to recover, sorry.

Devious chuckles as the crowd responds to this teasing negatively by heckling him loudly yet again, but Matt just chuckles to himself and enjoys his small twisted joke.

Matt Devious:
So please Yuri Sukalov, make the correct decision. Give this giant opportunity to a man that deserves it! Make me a happy boy! Because if you don’t make me a happy boy, well, do you want more of your roster to be hurt? I’ve been on Fusion since my debut, it’s my home! Make the smart choice, don’t allow others to be brought down by your mistake. Unlike the three men I brought up, I won't choke.

Despite him turning the promo rather dark with his threats, he yet again does his signature devilish grin right at the camera. He clearly believes that he’s in a position to be asking for such a big opportunity and to be making threats. The crowd has been shaming for all the things he has been saying, but there’s some truth behind all of his claims. He made his points, now it’s up for everyone else to react to them. The Hero Killer stands up and spreads both of his arms while keeping his signature smirk, teasing the audience one last time before leaving the ring. He walks up the ramp and eventually out of public sight, all while keeping his smile. Will he get what he wants? Or is something else going to happen?
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Happy Boy. Empty Re: Happy Boy.

Post by Tim Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:52 am

Woooooo *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*

De-vi-ous, De-vi-ous, De-vi-ous.

Nice promo bro.
Tim