Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Awoken Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Awoken Bloody Justice

Go down

Awoken Bloody Justice  Empty Awoken Bloody Justice

Post by Bloody_justice Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:54 pm

We zoom in on the Fusion arena people were talking waiting for the show to get underway but then the lights went out many people screamed and some gasped in shocked after a few moments a laugh was heard through out the arena and the words I WILL DELETE YOU rung out many people thought it was going to be Jeff Hardy but people gasped when they saw a stranger wearing a mask looking alot like Scarecrow from bat man and when the individual made into the ring and started to do a chopping motion and screamed delete multiple times he finally asked for a mic

???
YEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSS Ladies a gentlemen I have Finally returned to you my spiderlings! They 7 acient spider deities have finally awoken me fully! If you have not guessed yet it is I BLOODY JUSTICE! and this season i am new and improved for DELETION! YEEEEEEAAASSSS I have the Spiders descent (Urinagi) and the sisters joy(siter Abigail) not only that but i have a secret lets just call it the spiders poison for now. Anywho theres certain titles i want and this year i will retain them! And if not my eyes are on the loom and gloom knox for his championship! Either way someine will end up DELETED! DELETE DELETE DELETE!

As the now identified Bloody Justice chants delete some of the crowed booed while others cheered and chanted delete with him so he rolled out of the ring and goes back stage
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down