Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rebel Souls Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rebel Souls

Go down

Rebel Souls Empty Rebel Souls

Post by Rage Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:10 am

During Unmatched, the signal seemed to be hacked. The live feed faded out to black and becoming snowy before cutting to an scene backstage. Cassie, Fury, and Takeshi were gathered around their leader, Rage who was all smiles. From the looks of things, they were in the production truck!

"Bad Company is back baby! This is just the beginning! We're here to make a bigger impact than ever before! We're recruiting and I've got my eye on a few prospects! Soon, Bad Company will become stronger! But tonight, yours truly has got the chance to earn himself a shot at the European Championship! Jamal better pray to whatever gods he believes in that I don't win this match because he won't have a chance in hell on keeping his title if I do win. His record is nothing to brag about. He's nothing compared to the likes of me! So stay turned! Tonight, I'll be the number one contender!"

There was some laughs before the live feed returned to normal. A very clear statement was made to the CMV Universe and Bad Company had every intention of establishing their dominance on this side of CMV.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Rebel Souls Empty Re: Rebel Souls

Post by Rage Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:07 pm

After the triple threat match, the victorious Rage was met with a pounce and hug from his wife Fury. She was very happy and proud of her husband. But before they could leave the building, an interviewer stopped them on the way out, shouting out to them with a camera man right behind.

"Alright! Alright! Let's make this quick!" growled Rage.

"Just two questions I swear! We just found out that Gordon Freeman was none too happy with how you beat his client Aldrich. He said that you..."

Rage interrupted the interviewer and said, "So? I beat him didn't I? I won the damn match! He's a big guy though and didn't go down easily. He fought well for a rookie. He's got nothing to be ashamed of being beat by a living legend."

"So next week, you'll be challenging Jamal for the CMV European Championship? Thoughts?"

Rage chuckled. "Jamal has never face anyone like me before! I'm a former CMV Global Champion, the longest reigning Global Champion in CMV history! He should feel honored to have a opportunity to fight me in a match. I think Jamal had a good run last year. He's what? 32 to 3 now? Not a bad win loss record especially for a guy like him. But next week, Jamal is gonna know first hand what it feels like to be victimized by Rage!"

The leader of Bad Company then scooped up his wife and hoists her over his shoulder, carrying her off. Impressive considering she was almost as big as he was! Obviously, they planned on celebrating away from prying eyes. Rage wouldn't have much time to prepare for his match with Jamal next week, but he'd do the best he could. Rage looked forward to his next CMV match.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down