Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The French Superman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The French Superman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The French Superman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The French Superman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The French Superman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The French Superman Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The French Superman Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The French Superman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The French Superman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The French Superman Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The French Superman

Go down

The French Superman Empty The French Superman

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 pm

As Unmatched 101 comes back from commercial break, the audience are taken to the door of the local medic, followed by an interviewer waiting outside. The door opens, but it is not Aldrich who walks out, instead it is one Gordon Freeman, the manager of Aldrich.

Freeman
Ok look, I know what you are going to ask. Yes Aldrich is perfectly fine. No, he did not lose, if anything that Rage guy should've been removed from the hold, because we all saw him jamming his fingers into Aldrich's eye sockets which were already a bloodbath at the time, so listen here "Rage", you count yourself lucky, because next time it won't be Aldrich lying in a pool of his own blood, it will be you. It shouldn't be Jamal vs Rage for the European title, it should be Jamal vs Aldrich for the European Title, Aldrich should be the one to take down the unstoppable Jamal, not anyone else. And yes, he will continue to eviscerate everyone on the roster, no matter who. Because you see, Aldrich hasn't been enjoying his time here to be blunt. He went last part of the season without a match, even though a lot of other new signings were getting spots left and right. I mean you got so called "veterans' from the other side of CMV, already being inserted into big time matches that will keep them in the main event scene. Now speaking from my own perspective here, none of these main event stars can beat Aldrich. Sunshine? Nope. Tops? Nope. Luger? Nope. Elijah? Nope. Marko? Nope. DSD? Nope. It doesn't matter who it is, no one can stop the French Superman.

Then out of nowhere, in what could only be a fit of rage the door is slammed open by Aldrich, who looks to have a couple stitches in his forehead, and he rushes offscreen followed by his manager.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down