Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sensation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sensation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sensation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sensation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sensation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sensation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sensation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sensation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sensation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sensation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sensation

Go down

Sensation Empty Sensation

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:37 pm

Friday Night Genesis opened up to a shot of the ring and who else to be in that ring but the GM Pat LaFave. He smiled softly, flanked by Xander Slate and Braxton Sutter. The fans were already booing the group as the show started.

LaFave merely shrugged off the hostility and began to speak.

Pat LaFave
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, to Pat LaFave's Friday Night Genesis!

The boos grew louder.

Pat
See, I knew they'd hate that... Good. It lets me know that the only folks who watch this show are fools with minds so muddled and concussed that they can hardly function.

In fact... It reminds me of what my son is probably going through after our true hero, Chris Andrews, brought him to his knees. His brain is probably being lobotomized as we speak.

But no, we aren't here to talk about Tim... We're here to talk about Deathwish. And the Number One Contender... Mr. Asian Sensation... Paul Divine.

Pat sighed softly and pinched the bridge of his nose in clear annoyance.

Pat
You see. Paul. While I was being a proper champion and showing up every night. You were hanging out in Japan, doing god knows what... W-, Xander. What do they do in Japan?

Xander
Ah... I read online that they just write Haikus and watch cartoons there.

Pat
Okay... I see. So Paul has just been kicking his feet up and being lazy?

Well that settles it Paul. You're not fit to be Number one contender. You decided to sit around in Japan, doing jack shit, and now you're saying that you're gonna come back and "set things right".

No, Paul. I am the one that set things right here. I kicked Wolf out. And ruined his fucking career. You know the only person here to actually do the right thing was Me!

ME MOTHERFUCKER.

The lights began to flicker and go out. But suddenly several spotlights from the crowd shined onto the ring.

Pat
Nah ah. Nah Nah Nah! I thought ahead, Josh! You psychotic coward! I got the crew to install a few spotlights around the arena so that you couldn't pull your shit again. All you had was a single fan helping you last time. This time you've got no one to hel-.

A light began to be blocked by a fans sign, dimming the room a little bit. Pat immediately took notice and pointed out the fan. 

Pat
Get that fan out of the stadium! 

The worker who was operating the light tried to take the sign away from the fan. But before he could react, the fan shoved him off and clocked him with a stiff punch. He held the sign back up.

Then another fan blocked the light with their own sign.

Then another.

Then another.

All four spotlights dimmed just enough for everyone in the room to be blind.

Pat
WHERE THE HELL IS SECURITY? WE'RE FUCKING BLIND DOWN HE-

Pat went completely silent. And the arena lights flickered back on. Another man in a mask. Yet another fan looking to try and "send a message" for Wolf. This fan had now knocked Pat out with his own fists rather than a weapon.

Xander and Sutter descended onto the man. Sutter holding him down while Xander once again tore the mask off. But the moment that mask went off, Xander's jaw dropped and the crowd cheered.

Paul Divine.

It was PAUL FUCKING DIVINE.

Xander took a few steps back in shock, right into a chairshot. Another man in a mask stood over him as Xander crumpled over and onto his knees. The man lifted the chair.

THWACK!

Xander collapsed from another shot.

The man tossed away the chair and pulled off his mask.

It was Wolf.

Sutter growled and held onto Divine, keeping him in a rather rough looking chokehold. Wolf just shook his head and took a step back. There wasn't anyway for him to attack Sutter without hurting Divine.

But, why should that stop him? 

Wolf charged forward with a full-power shove, pushing Sutter and Divine into the corner. Sutter released his hold as Divine took a few breaths. He looked back at Sutter as he stumbled around.

Divine ran forward and took a leap of faith.

24TH PUNCH!
Right across Sutter's jaw.

Wolf and Divine stood tall as Xander and Sutter rolled out of the ring. However, Pat was slowly beginning to stir once more. The two men looked at each other and got ready. However, Pat knew better than to stick around and quickly rolled out of the ring.

He shook his head as Sutter and Xander made their way to him. Wolf grabbed the mic that Pat dropped and smirked.

Wolf
Pat. This isn't a feud anymore. It's a goddamn war... Hope you've got some eyes in the back of your head.

Wolf threw the mic at the group and howled, while Divine kept his cool. The two men bumped their fists as the commercial break began.

(hope that is good, bois)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum