Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
We....Are....One Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

We....Are....One

Go down

We....Are....One Empty We....Are....One

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:39 am

After the Fatal Five Way, everyone has left the ringside area except for Marcantel, the man who not only lost but tapped out also to lose the match. Marcantel is seen sobbing and crying while slouched over in the middle of the ring, the first of a couple times we've seen him shed a tear. Then all of a sudden, the lights go out, leaving the arena pitch black.

The lights stay off for a couple minutes but then when they come back on, a mysterious figure is sitting in the same exact spot where Marcantel was before the lights went out.

We....Are....One Image19

???
Soon.......is finally here....(chuckle)

The crowd cheers but are confused at first. Could what this mystery man just said, be what Marcantel has been telling us all these years?

???
It has been constantly said the past 5 years, that Soon is coming by one man.........me. Yes, I am Marcantel, kinda. Ever since his debut, Marcantel has used the phrase "Soon is coming", or "Soon is only the Beginning". Well, Soon has finally happened. The birth of me, is "Soon". I am the key in that phrase, because I am the much more twisted, more evil side of Marcantel, and have been stuck in his imagination all these years. He didn't want to let me out, because he thought he would succeed, and after countless failures, he said I could be released if he lost tonight. And not only did he lose but he tapped out. Not only am I a more dangerous side, but I also say whatever the hell I want, because if I get fired, you're not firing me you're firing Marcantel. And after being locked in Marcantels imagination these years, I have a lot to speak about. Let's talk about that fatal five way match. The participants, Hastings....is nothing more than an egotistical piece of shit, and I wouldn't be surprised if his son hated his guts secretly. Jon Reed, shouldn't have been anywhere near the Undisputed title, and this match, because he doesn't deserve it. Briggs is the same way as Reed so nothing there. And lastly PJ motherfuckin Moon, so you rack up a couple wins and are a big star in other companies, that's doesn't mean you can catapult your way up the ranks. "We" should be the ones facing Ziegler for the Undisputed title, not anyone else. I've watched Marcantel, and he has busted his ass more than anyone else on the roster. Never getting fair title matches, always being a lackey for a power hungry individual, being in many failing stables, and never getting a chance. "We" deserve better treatment, which is why I'm demanding that "We" stay in the Undisputed title picture. "We" refuse to go after any other title, and you can't keep us away from the Undisputed title picture. I know you're listening Yuri, I dare you to try and stop "Us" from taking that Undisputed title, even if you try you will fail. Failure should be something you're familiar with Yuri, as that's what you constantly are and always have been. I don't know who's more of a failure, you or the person who created the banner on the official CMV website. None of those people deserve on the banner. Reece hasn't done jack shit, Shay Hoxton just fucking joined the company, Briggs is always on the banner for some reason, Andrews lost to Josh Wolf,And Wolf has become an old mans bitch on Genesis, that NGW guy that no one remembers, and Jacob Ziegler, who is only on it because he's a champion. Marcantel has NEVER been on the banner and why is that? "We" have been here longer than anyone else and are still competing unlike guys like Hayden, Bison, or Sane. "We" will claim the Undisputed championship, because this loss doesn't put everyone ahead of us, "We" are staying in the title picture and no one can tell us otherwise.

Marcantel then lowers the microphone as his theme starts to play.

Marcantel
Soon.....has Begun

Last edited by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I used the wrong fuking song. Sue me)
We....Are....One 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum