Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Discord Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Discord Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Discord Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Discord Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Discord Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Discord Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Discord Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Discord Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Discord Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Discord Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Discord

Go down

Discord Empty Discord

Post by Droxul Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Just listen for a second..

The cameras just happen to be outside the right locker room at the right time, minutes before the show is set to kick off, and catch two voices,

I'm not listening, because you're insane!

The voices become more heated, and the cheeky cameraman decides to push the door ajar, luckily, unnoticed. The cameras zoom in, and we see the voices belong to Reece Ortiz, and Xander Slate!

I'm not insane! Just look at how this started. I... I mean, ;'we', started the hash tag no confidence movement. We both had issues with Cass, the way she stripped you of your tag team championships, the way she made a mockery of the cyborg invitational. This was supposed to be about us getting what we earned, what we deserved, and getting rid of the corruption. Instead, all we've done is made it ten times worse...

Worse?? How is this worse? Don't you see that we're on top of the world right now?.I'm the International Champion, Pat is the Alpha World Champion...

Ortiz cuts across Xander...

That's the issue. I may not have been Cass' number one fan, but she never would have done this. Pat didn't even do anything to earn that championship, neither did that gigantic fool he hangs around with. It was me, I busted Wolf open, I beat him to within an inch of his life, and I, once again, pinned him for the three count. But Pat's out there swanning around as if he's a fighter... It's a joke.

Xander snickers.

That's what this is about? You think you should be the Alpha World Champion? Reece, you make me laugh. I mean, really? You're a nice kid, but a champion?

No, that's not what this is about. It's just that I'm sick of this. I'm sick of being treated like some old mans sidekick. I'm sick of that foreign jackass following us to the ring every night. I'm sick of h...

Xander put his hand on Reece's shoulder.

Now, listen to me. All of this, it's for the greater good. Pat is exactly the type of guy who we should want representing this brand. He's a rough, mean son of a bitch who won't let anyone stand in his way, and that's why he's the champion. Just get over this thing you've got in that crazed little head of yours and follow me...

Xander walks to the showers in the locker room. Reece looks completely crushed, and instead of joining Xander, he heads towards the locker room door and leaves, running into the camera man on his way out. Realising that he must have heard every word, Reece turns to the camera,and flashes his trademark smile.

I hope you got all of that.

Droxul
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down