Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You Haven't Beaten Us Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You Haven't Beaten Us

Go down

You Haven't Beaten Us Empty You Haven't Beaten Us

Post by HellishxHades Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:09 am

As Genesis returns from commercial break, we find Crowe and Caleb Reed backstage. The concrete wall behind them has an Anarchist A spray painted on it.

Crowe:
ATL. You beaten me yes. But you haven't beaten us. You beat single man. Last I checked this was a Tag Division. Two v Two. Not this oh I beat one member of a team and never bother to change up the singles match or even the have a tag team match. You claim to be one of the best Tag Team. Hell some are calling you the next XGen. But you ain't nothing Like X Gen. You see X Gen defended there titles when ever they could. They wanted to prove they were the best Tag team on the block. But you two just sit by and wanting to have singles matches over and over. Well. Quite frankly. It makes me sick.

Caleb Reed:
Look. ATL. You beat one of us. I haven't step foot into that ring yet this season. I want to get in there. I want to Face you two for the titles. At the moment. You all don't have any challengers for those belts. So Pat LaFave. If you give us a shot at the Tag Team Championships, we will join you in this Civil War on Genesis. Because as we saw earlier in the night, you need some numbers.

The Anarchist exit the screen, leaving the camera to have a close up of the Anarchist Logo.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down