Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Fun Is No More Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Fun Is No More

Go down

No Fun Is No More Empty No Fun Is No More

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:56 am

*Genesis Kicks off to theme of No Fun Martini, to a surprisingly positive reception from the CMV Universe. After a long wait however, Martini fails to emerge from the back. 30 Seconds or so Pass before the Camera turns to the rafters Where Martini is seen making his way through the crowd*

No Fun Martini
Apologies for the wait but these days the only way to ensure I can actually get Too this ring safely is by coming through the crowd, it’s perfectly fine Pat I don’t want to sit in your toxic lockeroom anyways.

As you can see I’m out here solo tonight. I left my fellow Party Policeman in the back and that’s because Pat La Fave. I don’t fear you anymore. You see after the departure of Cass, after I was relieved of my duties as Constable Of Genesis I feared for my job, I feared for my livelihood, and I feared for my future. Which is why I I aligned myself with the Police Squad, to act as my Safety net. But I’ve turned a new leaf as of late, having two other men do my dirty work made me as much as a coward as you are, therefore the Party Policemen are no more.

Recently I’ve learned to not live in fear, but live in the moment, I’ve learned to stand up for what I believe in. And I believe you’re a egocentric tyrant and you Pat LaFave are destroying everything me and Cass La Fave Built. In My Reign As Constable Friday night Genesis was quickly becoming the hottest show in CMV, now, Now it’s nothing but a laughing stock. The fact you’re Champion, the fact you had your goons hand you that title discredits the work ethic and ability of every single person on this roster. I never appreciated him until now and  Don’t get it twisted I still don’t like Josh Wolf  but you bet I RESPECT Josh Wolf for the blood, sweat and tears he poured into that title every single Friday night. Josh wolf made that title mean something, JOSH WOLF IS A REAL CHAMPION. And an unlikely ally I may be but you best believe I’m going to do everything, EVERYTHING IN MY POWER to ensure that Josh Wolf gets back that championship that he rightfully deserves and is rightfully his.

Excuse me Pat. It almost slipped my mind. I want to thank you for ordering your goons to attack me last week. Because it reignited a fire inside me. A FIRE THATS BEEN ABSENT EVER SINCE I LOST MY INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.  And with that being said No Fun Martini is no longer on patrol.....

MY NAME IS CHEIF DEPUTY LANCE MARTINI. AND IM GOING TO HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF FUN KICKING THE REGIMES TEETH DOWN THEIR THROAT.  JOSH WOLF WANTED SOLDIERS. HERE. I. AM.

This little shindig. This little RUCKUS. IS OVER. And Pat LaFave I can’t wait till the day finally comes and I place your motionless body across that barricade and punt me knee into your skull just as I did at Anarchy Rulz....

*The CMV Universe are up on there feet in a rare instance of Support For Martini as he ferociously slams the microphone into the mat, fired up as ever and Genesis cuts to commercial*

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum