Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cheers to Me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cheers to Me

Go down

Cheers to Me Empty Cheers to Me

Post by Chris Proudfoot Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:19 pm

Proudfoot is backstage Smoking a cigarette as he faces a camera and begins to speak

Last week I picked up a victory here on Fusion, a victory. Something I haven't secured while working with Spade..  Until tonight. Until my partner came through, finally. Whether it was my fault for not kicking out, his fault for not breaking the pinfall. Tonight all of that changed, Spade you came through for us and got the win thanks to me. People have been asking me backstage since Our win why I didn't shake Spades hand.

Proudfoot inhales and exhales his smoke, coughs and chuckles

Man you morons are making this into a huge deal, It's really not. It was just a joke between friends. Just busting old Jason Spades balls a bit. The crowd loved it so clearly I did something right. People were cheering, booing, laughing. It is what it is, but I always please the fans. I'm sure Spade is backstage laughing right now about it. I wouldn't know because we don't tend to hangout after our matches. Ever.

Proudfoot's expression changes, he looks visibly upset. He then shoots a smirk to the camera and laughs to himself

But that's fine! All is good!
I'm going to head to a after party for tonights show, Got some girls waiting for me in the Limo. I was gonna invite Spade but, He doesn't like those things.. Parties I mean, but now that I mention it. Never seen him with a girl...Anyway I'd like to make a toast...

Proudfoot reaches into his bag and pulls out a flash, he holds it up

To The Revolution. To Jason Spade. and Especially to me, Chris Proudfoot. Cheers.

Proudfoot chugs back his whiskey and turns off the camera
Chris Proudfoot
Chris Proudfoot
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum