Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
They Will Be Broken Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

They Will Be Broken

Go down

They Will Be Broken Empty They Will Be Broken

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:11 pm

After the main event of Fusion, which saw new tag team champions crowned, the camera cuts to a TV monitor in a dark room, showcasing the the main event. The camera then pans to the left to reveal Marcantel watching the show, however not the masked version, instead it's classic Marcantel viewing the broadcast. Marcantel has displeased and impatient look on his face. And then a demonic voice can be heard.

Humph. This PJ Moon has already done more than you had in one year than your whole career. Ha embarassing.

Marcantel
Be quiet

Oooooo do I smell envy? Or jealousy? So what are you jealous and envy about? The fact that "I" beat Jon Reed, something you've never done? Or the fact that PJ Moon has already done more in his career than you have in everything?

This anger Marcantel to the point where he punches a hole through the TV just as the shot stays on Moon.

Now that was intriguing. Not only was that a very expensive TV, but I think I hit a nerve. Didn't I? Look boy your old news, no or even thinks about you anymore, they want the new guys, the popular guys, the ones who are known everywhere, and that's not you. With all that's been happening you'll be lucky if you even get a number one contenders match for that Undisputed title.

Marcantel then proceeds to look at his busted, bleeding fist, and starts to mutter something.

Marcantel
No......I will not stand idly by another season, and not get what I deserve. This is my season. I'll deal with "PJ Moon" later, right now all that's on my mind, is Jacob Ziegler and that Undisputed Title. What do plan on doing to both of them specifically? I plan on breaking their spirits........and their body.

Marcantel then leaves the screen as Genesis closes on the broken TV while it sparks, and music plays in the backround.
They Will Be Broken 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down