Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Why Not!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Why Not!!!

Go down

Why Not!!! Empty Why Not!!!

Post by Topher Mod Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Scott Beckett (a new ring announcer) is in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand as Genesis is about to begin, the crowd on their feet in anticipation of tonight’s show…

Scott : Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Friday Night Genesis….. Before I bring out my guest…. I`d like to announce that CMV UnMatched and Ferocity is no more We would like to thank all the CMV talent on both shows and a special thank you to the one and only Mr Gnashtastik for announcing for over 5 years as he will be sorely missed.
But the show must go on, so without further ado….. My guest at this time…. A man who needs to explain his actions last week, The Bloody Brit….. Chris Annnnnnndrews.

Chris Andrew`s theme plays and out comes The Bloody Brit grinning as the fans boo him.  Brit shakes his head and steps into the ring, he taunts on the turnbuckles as the fans boo louder. Scott hands him a mic…

Scott : Chris Andrew`s, thank you for being my guest tonight…I ha…

Brit : Let me stop you right there little man, it`s been an emotional week in CMV, hell it`s been the talk of the town, twitter blowing up, people coming out of the woodwork from other promotions to talk about the state of affairs of  CMV.

Scott : Yes, Unmatched and Ferocity were a staple of this commu….

Brit : What in the hell are you talking about, no one cares about that..... . I’m talking about ME!!.....

Ya know what, get the hell out of my ring....GO ON PISS OFF …

Everyone else listen, the only reason why UnMatched is no more is because I was never down there to carry it on my back.

Now where was i…..Ah yes, Me….  For 1 whole week, people have been saying WHY BRIT WHY?..... I go to airports, they ask WHY BRIT WHY? …. I check twitter I see…. WHY BRIT WHY?

Well I’m sick of it, you think I need to give any of you an explanation, I owe you nothing…. But I will say, all you fans are blind, deaf and just plain stupid…. Dashing over there on comms week in, week out saying i`m one of the few people to have never have turned my back on that bastard Tim LaFave..

Well let me tell you about good guy Timmy boy…. After I defeated him in our 1st ever 1 on 1 meeting I offered my hand out of respect, what did he do…He slapped it away… He never had respect for me, never had my back…. Yet he took opportunity after opportunity from me… Then 1 day he took his ball and he left…What happened…I held nearly every major title in this god damn business, breaking and setting records as I went on a path of destruction. The workhorse of CMV… The Tank…. The Machine, you name it, I did it all…. PPV after PPV never once missed a PPV since I got here…. Hell I was offered to go to UnMatched, I was offered good money, more money any of you assholes will ever make in a life time… But nah I stayed on this side of CMV doing what I do best, 2 time Elimination Chamber winner… King of Fatal 4 ways, Champion of Champions winner. 1st ever 8 man ladder winner, Like I said…. I DID IT ALL!!!

Then his precious little mommy became GM and what does she do…. She says I had to defend not 1, but both the Anarchy and International Championships in 1 night in triple threat matches… Now we all know Tim was whispering in her ears, begging mommy to screw me over, He`s always been jealous of me. You want the truth on Tim LaFave, he`s the biggest con artist in the history of this business, he preached Against All Odds….Yet had X-Gen protect him… Against all odds doesn’t mean shit, when the odds were always in your favour....
What about at Ascendance IV where I defended MY then International Championship against Jaxon Jordan, Tim Lafave and his tag team partner Kevin Lee….. Some fatal 4 way that was as the winner had to gain 2 falls to win….What happened, i`ll tell ya…. It was no coincidence that Tim not once but twice pinned his boy Kevin Lee…. Every man for themselves, yeah right…. Once again Tim manipulates someone to get what he wanted.

Now, Tim would come out here  and spin his web of lies and you`d all lap it up like the morons you are………… Well he would, if he could but after the beat down I gave him, he wont be here tonight…Hey don’t boo me… It`s not my fault the soft bitch can’t take it…..

With that said though, I will give him a chance to step inside this ring at DeathWish, if he wants a fight, it will be EXTREME RULES…. I’m not a hard man to find, i`ll be there, So if Timmy ever decides to wake up and be a man for once in his life….. Well he knows where to find me….. But if he does show up, it will be his DEATHWISH!!!.

Yet you all ask WHY BRIT WHY?

Well I say WHY NOT!!!! Why not be on the side of someone who hates Tim just as much as I do, If not more…..that man, the current Alpha World Champion… his own father.

1 more thing...

REVENGE

IS

COMING!!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum