Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Down, But Not Out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Down, But Not Out

4 posters

Go down

Down, But Not Out Empty Down, But Not Out

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:24 pm

As the newest episode of Genesis comes on the air, we see CMV Alpha World champion, Pat LaFave, in his- well, his AND Cass LaFave's office. He's sitting at his desk but not for long as into the frame walks Xander Slate, Kevin Silva and Braxton Sutter, the core of Pat's Regime, who all look rather worried, except for Sutter, he never shows emotion. Pat joins them and soon after, the other general manager of Friday night's hottest show, Mama Cass, flanked by mediator, Dave Turner, both of whom are visibly angered, walk up to the champion.

Cass
Great stunt last week, Pat, ditching the arena and running away from your problems, as per usual.

Pat
Hey! I didn't run away, I had to feed my meter, okay?

Turner
Security camera footage caught you fleeing in your car with these three by your side, Patty, but nice try.

The elder LaFave rubs the hairs on his chin, handing his title off for Xander Slate to hold as he then puts on his best puppy dog eyes, sighing loudly.

Pat
Okay, yes, I-I ran away, BUT, can you really blame me? You guys show up, then George King and his whole band of misfits, and I get the news that I have to defend my title without ANY time to prepare! I was just, flustered. I swear, I PROMISE, it won't happen again, yeah?

Cass laughs while shaking her head, not buying this big show by Pat.

Cass
You're right, it won't happen again, because if you try something like that tonight, you'll have that championship stripped off you, and you'll be fired, as per the board of directors!

Pat turns to Dave and fumbles his words.

Turner
She tells the truth, I'm afraid, pal. You're going to defend your title, TONIGHT, in the main event versus Tops Newsome! And to make sure that your little buddies don't try and interfere, it's going to be inside of a steel cage!

Braxton Sutter steps out ahead of Pat and sizes up the CMV Hall of Famer, but Dave doesn't give him an inch, the champion reeling his right hand man in before things get any worse for The Regime.

Pat
Fine.

Cass smiles and then she and Dave take their leave from the room, Pat just a second later grabs a lamp from his desk and chucks it at the wall, it explodes on impact causing Slate and Silva to react.

Pat
Give me MY championship, you idiot!

He snaps at The Show, grabbing the belt from his hand and staring longingly at it.

Slate
Whoa, hey now, don't get snippy with me here, what did I do!?

Sutter crack his knuckles while breathing down Xander's neck.

Pat
Good question, what did you do? What have you done at all as of late, but worry about yourself!? Vanishing for weeks and then losing the International title, and then going out and attacking some kid who doesn't even matter last week!

The OG Dirty Heel looks over to Kevin as if to say, "hey, help me out here will you!" but The PGoW ignores him, wanting to face none of Pat's wrath tonight.

Slate
I didn't sign on to be your lapdog like this big oaf here! I joined forces with you because we were going to make Genesis great again, seems like you're just in it for yourself though, huh, maybe Reece was right and-

Before he can finish that thought, The Cleaner has wrapped his right hand around Xander's throat, choking him violently causing spit to fly out of Slate's mouth as his cheeks turn a rosie red color.

Pat
You need to learn your place around here, punk. Cass and Dave think that they have me beat, but I've got a trick or two up my sleeve still. You better believe that this is still MY show, and I have a plan to reclaim Genesis and put the Regime back on top! It isn't just about me, yes I'm the Alpha World champion, but I EARNED that, and if you want to reap the benefits of being one of my close and personal friends, you'll watch your tone and fall in line!

Pat nods his head and Braxton releases his grip, Xander gasping out for air and rubbing his throat to try and battle the pain he's in.

Pat
Now, let me introduce you to my insurance policy. I'm not an idiot, I knew that this would happen, maybe not so soon but, I made arrangements. So, if you'll all say hello to the newest member of Pat LaFave's Regime ...

(Open to the man who this is open to, he knows.)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Down, But Not Out Empty Re: Down, But Not Out

Post by Batman Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:58 pm

Pat lays out his arm, pointing towards the door as the others glance in the direction. However, instead they hear a cough.

???
Ahem!

Pat shakes his head.

Pat LaFave

Allow me to introduce the absolute legend, Bob Luger!

Slate's jaw drops as in walks a ghost from his past. One of the biggest parts of Genesis' start, Bob Luger stands in the door way with a giant grin on his face.

Xander Slate

How-

Pat LaFave
I lifted his ban and resigned him a few days before Deathwish.

Xander Slate
You signed this idiot without telling me? You know-

Pat LaFave
Xander, you're in no place to be talking right now. I am YOUR BOSS.. You couldn't get the job done. And now I have those two oafs to share my power with, I needed something to get at them and what better way than to bring him in. I mean the process would of taken longer if I didn't pull in a few favors to speed it up.

Bob Luger
Yeah Xander, chill out buddy. It can be just like the KLIQ days. You already got the lapdog part down. Just like I remember you, sidekick.

He winks at Xander who steps towards him only to be stopped by Pats hand on his chest.

Pat LaFave
Listen, he's one of us now. He once conquered this show, hell, lead you and multiple others to the top, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick him up when UnMatched fell under. I had to fight off CWA just to get him.

Bob Luger
What can I say, i'm a legend. And it's in my best interest to be here. I ran this show. I know how to bring the Regime above all the rest. I've dealt with Cass. I've dealt with Turner. I've dealt with all those rejects in that locker room. And more importantly, i'm not a fuck up, like Slate here.

He lives up the moment while Slate shakes his head visually angry at Bob's arrival.

Pat LaFave
That's the energy we need. And Bob, now that you've officially returned, i'm gonna allow you to choose your return opponent.

Bob Luger
You know, I got sooooo many scores to settle but.........I think I will give Genesis a first-time-ever.

He stares off in space, waving his hand in the air as if he's creating an image.

Bob Luger

Yeah, I can see it. Xander, text your boo and tell him to get ready to face the ABSOLUTE LEGEND!

Pat and the rest of Regime except for Flatters hold in their laughter towards Luger's savagery towards Slate as Bob walks off, leaving Slate biting his tongue with pure anger fuming from his eyes.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Down, But Not Out Empty Re: Down, But Not Out

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:52 am

Oh damn, my dream has come true
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!