Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Control Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Control Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Control Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Control Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Control Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Control Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Control Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Control Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Control Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Control Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Control

Go down

The Control Empty The Control

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:09 pm

*Fusion kicks off to the theme of Cameron Kray, 24 hours removed from seemingly aligning himself with bitter foe Percy Simmons. With the growing suspicion, Kray may have joined forces with the most vilified and hated man in CMV, it’s no surprise that he is abruptly greeted with large simultaneous boos from the CMV Universe.

Cameron Kray:
Ladies and Gentleman please welcome your soon to be crowned UNITED STATSS CHAMPION! Make some noise for “IRONCLAD” PERCY SIMMONSSS!

*The theme of Percy Simmons hits the PA System to a hostile reception, he comes out a smile of a Cheshire Cat high upon his face as Jamal Sadana is hot on the Face Of Change’s tail. It’s apparent that Simmons has conducted a Dastardly plan, and Sadana and Kray are firmly invested. Cameron Kray passes Simmons the microphone, but the capacity crowd Make there hatred no secret, and are adamant on boycotting whatever Simmons has in mind.*

Percy Simmons:
Ill wait here all night, you either quieten down Or I’ll HAPPILY...take up this shows entire airtime, and guess what if I wanted to do just that I could and there would be absolutely NOTHING Yuri Sukalov could do about it because IAM STILL. IRONCLAD PERCY SIMMONS HAHAAHAH. Buttt, however enticing that may be a man of my stature has places to be and private jets to ride. Time is indeed money so I’ll cut to the chase.

You’re probably looking at the Three of us right now and thinking we’re the most Bizarre boyband you’ve ever seen, and you’re probably right, calling this an unlikely alliance would be a colossal understatement. The question on all your lips, the question I have been bombarded with this past week, this past day is WHY... Why would a man, a beast, the most dominant man in CMV Last season, Why would Jamal Sadana bend a knee and submit himself to Percy Simmons, well I’ll tell you why. It’s because Jamal and I, though on first sight we appear polar opposites this man like myself is a cereal winner, this man knows what it takes to be successful and surrounded himself with people of that very same breed. Jumping ship, switching brand it ain’t easy, its a process that takes time, you sink or swim, you adapt or you perish you’re stepping into a new landscape, fresh waters and you can have talent in abundance but you still need a captain to steer the ship and guide you to your intended destination and the same applies to this man on my left...

You see despite everything I’ve said about this man in the past, I’ve always known that one day he’ll be the future. Cameron Kray has all the tools, all the ability but unfortunately last night he wasn’t able to showcase that to the world. Despite everything that has transpired I have a mutual respect for this man, he could of licked his wounds and buried his head in the sand but no this man stood up, looked me in the eye, shook my hand and asked for my help.

Don’t get it twisted alright I’m not a charity, my services are prestigious they don’t get handed to anyone and everybody. These two men are the Chosen Few. These men want to be successful and I can mentor them to be that but it’s a two way road. You see what I want is Power. I’m already #IronCladSimmons but Its left me craving more. The less power that bias Tyrant Yuri Sukalov the happier I become. Yuri I could come back there and Wall Street Crash You ten times over with zero consequence but where’s the fun in that. I want your decline to be slow, painful, and miserable, believe it or not I don’t want you joining Schmidty in retirement no no no, I want to make you pay for everything you’ve ever done to be, I want you to pay for your abuse of power towards me. But perhaps more importantly Yuri, I Want you here and present able to see first hand, your kingdom burn to ashes, and the enterprise of the most marketable man to rise, just as I predicted myself becoming the longest reigning Light Heavyweight Champion. Just as I predicted ending Schmidty, and just as I predicted being your soon to be United States Champion after I defeat Sully inside Lethal Lockdown to tonight. You can take that with a pinch of salt, call me egotistical, call me a loudmouth but going by that track record of promising things over the last year I’d be trembling in my boots. ITS NOT EGO IF YOU CAN BACK. IT. UP.

Yuri Sukalov can have all the Cage matches his heart desires here tonight  but the reality is from this moment on WE...Have Fusion On Lockdown. Ladies and gentleman we are “The Control”.

*Simmons chuckles into the mic but is cut short when the ever obedient Jamal Sadana grabs the microphone*

Jamal Sadana:
WELCOME TO THE TAKEOVER

*The newly formed group stand tall as Percy Simmons is handed three red shirts from ringside personnel. Once the alliance is Confirmed, Simmons distributes  the duo with The Control logo tees, Each kissing the logo into the hard cam as the screen fades to black*
The Control 752b0010

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down