Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Merry VINTAGE Xmas

Go down

A Merry VINTAGE Xmas Empty A Merry VINTAGE Xmas

Post by Topher Mod Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:56 pm

We  come back from commercial break and VINTAGE`s music hits, out comes Little Fish and BIG HAM  aka El Jefe and Joey Bacon. The fans go mental chanting for the 1st annual X-Gen Classic winners.

They signal for mics from the time keeper….

Jefe : OLAAAA ALAAAAAAAAAY

The crowd start chanting 1:15 …. 1:15 ….. 1:15

Jefe : Merry Xmas  to all my lil fishies but I must apologize to Mills, and especially Babos and to the CMV universe….. But a fish has to do what a fish has to do and when MY MITB briefcase was on the line in the triple threat, Well it was brain over braun. I let Babos do the hard work, while I made Mills chase me, then with my speed I knocked Babos off the ladder and reclaimed what was rightfully mine to begin with, My MITB Briefcase, Ese.

But that was then…..And this is now… But I wanna talk about the future and in just a few short days Vintage are once again in a Tag Team Tournament…. Ain`t that right Big Ham.

The fans start a WE WANT BACON chant

Bacon : HO HO HO Oh we all want Bacon that’s for damn sure, Tokyo Japan, I step foot back in a CMV ring in a very long time with The Human Fish, El Jefe….. We are Vintage and the last time we were in a major Tag Team Tournament…… Even if  The Cleaners did DDT El Jefe into 2025…. Hell he still wakes up yelling DDT.

Jefe : AAAAAAHHH DDT.

Bacon : Calm down, Jefe, We wont be facing them this year, you good?

Jefe : Si…. I just had a flashback when you said that word…. I don`t like that word.

Bacon : Just breathe lil fish…. As I was saying Devious…..Braxton…. You pulled the short straws and will be facing VINTAGE in the 1st round match up,  We have some Fish Dick and A Baconator with your names on it….. Then whoever advances, it doesn’t really matter, all that matters is ATL we`re coming for you……

All of a sudden…. The Bloody Brit’s theme hits and the new and improved Chris Andrew`s comes out as the CMV Universe begin chanting WHY BRIT WHY?
Andrew`s ignoring all the fans, walks directly down the isle and slides into the ring… Vintage look at each other.

Dashing : WHY BRIT WHY? Is right, but this is the 1st time Andrew`s has been in the same ring as Vintage in a very long time.

Jefe goes over to shake Brit`s hand, but Brit puts his hand up in a motion to say stop.

Brit : Back off little man, I ain’t here to play besties….. And what the hell are you two idiots even wearing, Santa Bacon and Elf Jeje .....Ah who cares.....I`m out here to address the only thing that matters…..AND THAT`S ME.

The fans begin booing as Jefe and Bacon shake their heads.

Jefe : Why Brit Why?

Brit : Why what?

Bacon : What?

Brit : Why what?

Bacon : Huh What?

Brit : SHUT UP, FFS. I  said I ain`t playing, Im out here to address the bullshit that`s happened over the last couple of weeks, 1st at Deathwish I had that match won but that cheap bastard Tim LaFave Cycloned me face 1st onto a god damn chair. If you think it`s over Timmy Boy you`re sadly mistaken, THIS IS FAR FROM OVER.
If that wasn`t bad enough I get put in a match when is I should have been in hospital recovering, but no they send me out here  to face The International Champion Brett Angel….  Even though I wasn`t at 100%..... I still whooped his arse.  

So….  I want a rematch with Timmy Boy, he caused all this………Just not tonight…

The fans begin booing….

Brit : Yea you scrubs don’t deserve to see that match here tonight…. But it will take place next week on Genesis….I want it booked and I want it booked now and if ya don`t well….. I got 2 fingers for ya.

Dashing : Was that directed at me, how rude.

Top Newsome`s theme now plays…..

Dashing : What the hell, now what.

The crowd love to boo this guy…. With a grin upon his face and his trusty Medusa (snake) in his sack, over his shoulder, he walks calmly to ringside where he snatches a mic…

Top’s : I`m Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack…… Did ya miss me?

The fans chant Top`s,  Top`s,  Top`s

Tops : Andrew`s…… Why so serious? Or should that be Why Brit Why? But to be honest, I don`t give a rats arse about that…. I want everyone in this ring……everyone backstage……and all you sad sorry sons-a-bitches in the audience to listen to me.
Last week I had my 1st official match on genesis…. That`s right as of last week, I`m a Genesis guy.  And oh what a debut it was, throwing garbage out of MY ring whether it was a technical gifted athlete, a monster, A KING or even a GOD….. It didn`t matter because i`m THE PUPPET MASTER and I  earned a #1 Contenders match against Pat LaFave…. The so called Alpha Male Champion…… But it seems he tucked his tail between his legs and no showed….

CMV Universe begin to boo at Pat no showing last week.

Top`s : ….. Maybe I should bring out Medusa…. Maybe, just maybe she can find Pat`s little snake… If you know what I mean….. With that said though…. I should be The Alpha World Champion as I speak… My 1st night on this side of CMV and I should have been The Alpha World Champion. You see no one on the Genesis roster is in my league….. I`M UNMATCHED in this business.  True I may be apart of the reminiscence of UnMatched… But mark my words anyone steps in my way, they`ll suffer.

NO…. STRINGS…..ATTACHED.

Top’s pushes Jefe into The Bloody Brit…. Brit delivers a huge right hand to Jefe`s temple, sending him crashing to the mat. Bacon goes over to help his little friend, But is low blowed by Top’s. Tops and Brit begin stomping on Vintage as the CMV Universe look on in disgust. Top signals for Mind Control and squeezes Bacon`s forehead, as that happens, Andrew`s picks up Jefe and hits Revengeaaaahh.
Top’s lets go of Bacon and now Brit and Top’s are face to face, exchanging words, They both look down at Vintage and the scene fades.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down