Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Suspended Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Suspended Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Suspended Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Suspended Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Suspended Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Suspended Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Suspended Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Suspended Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Suspended Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Suspended Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Suspended

Go down

Suspended Empty Suspended

Post by Shay UA Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:38 pm

The camera comes in to the backstage area of Fusion, December 21st. We can hear Kris Sullivan’s theme playing in the background. Shay Hoxton can be seen walking through the halls wearing his jacket and glasses, as well as a black pair of jeans and black pair of cowboy boots. Most importantly, he has a recently shined Anarchy Championship held up on his shoulder. As he’s walking, he can hear something that peaks his interest.

The scene changes, and we see general manager Yuri Sokolov yelling at referee Murphy. While we can see pure anger in Yuri’s face, Murphy shows nothing but confusion and frustration.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt after Requiem because I trusted you! I stuck my neck out for you, telling the investigators that your call was nothing more than a simple mistake! Now a week, just a week later you make a fool out of me on international television!

Murphy shakes his head.

What? No, no you don’t understand, I-

I don’t understand? You screwed Tyson Cage out of his Championship twice! It’s one thing to try to hide it, but tonight you blatantly called for the bell without a submission, then you have to nerve to claim innocence!

Angered by the acquisitions, Murphy bites back.

Excuse me? I’m sorry, but where you out there at Requiem? Where you out there tonight? The damage I saw Tyson Cage take, it was worse than any camera could capture! My call was made to protect Cage, not screw him!

Shay Hoxton walks up to the scene, hand on his championship.

Yuri, mi amigo, is there a problem here?

Sokolov looks at Shay extremely displeased.

Speak of the devil. The cat’s out of the bag, Hoxton. How much did you pay him? $5,000? $10,000?

Shay puts his hand to his heart, betrayed.

I have no idea what you’re talking about, Mr. Sokolov! I’m insulted, truly I am!

Shay holds his title once again and pats Murphy on the back.

After two exceptional calls saving the career of one of your stop superstars, Murphy here deserves a raise, not to be yelled at.

Yuri grinds his teeth.

No, you know what, I’m not putting up with this. Murphy, you’ve seem to forget how important your role here is. I am suspending you as a CMV referee indefinitely without pay, and I’m fining you $25,000 to counteract your payments from Mr. Hoxton! Pack up your items, and get off my show. You can come back once I’ve felt you’ve learnt your lesson. And you…

He looks at Shay.

You’ll take on Joey Diaz on the next show. Good luck keeping your “streak” without a Murphy there to hand you a victory.

Yuri Sokolov turns and walks away from the men, his hand holding his forehead. Murphy shakes his head in disbelief.

I can’t believe it… Everything I’ve done for that man, and this is how he thanks me?

Shay puts his hand on Murphy’s shoulder.

You were only doing what was right.

I did everything I could to call every single match down the middle, and now he’s just going to replace me!

Shay looks Murphy straight in the eye.

Hey! He can’t replace you! You are the golden referee of CMV! No matter who he chooses, they will be nothing more than a yellow crayon in comparison! A man as talented as you, he shouldn’t be cast aside, he should be held high on a pedestal! Yuri might be blind, but think I know what you can do. In fact, I have a proposition.

Shay walks forward, lightly pulling Murphy with him.

Come on, walk with me, I think we can turn this awful situation into a golden opportunity.

The two men walk off screen, and the scene fades to black.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down