Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Anger Management Session #1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Anger Management Session #1

2 posters

Go down

Anger Management Session #1 Empty Anger Management Session #1

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:21 am

The screen fades out back to the Anger Management room, where Marcantel is seen sitting on the couch, and the outrageous Dr. Shelley sitting in a leather chair next to him. Marcantel already has a look of "Please smash me over the head with that damn lamp so I can get the fuck out of here". However, Dr. Shelley doesn't seem to be affected by it, and starts the session.

Dr. Shelley
So Marcantel, it's been a couple years since our last session, has anything changed?

Marcantel
Well the time went by too fast, and I thought I'd never have to do this utter horse [BLEEP]!! Wait, what the [BLEEP] just happened?! There's that [BLEEP] again. WHAT THE [BLEEP]!!!

Confusion can describe Marcantel right about now, as he looks around the room in frustration until the Doctor finally jumps in.

Dr. Shelley
Sorry Marcantel, but the foul language isn't gonna work here. That use of language is forbidden in this room, and will never be allowed.

Marcantel
What the [BLEEP]? So I can't say any cuss words? How am I supposed to express my level of anger then? Speak like a 2nd grader?

Dr. Shelley
Unless you don't use any foul language at all. Now if you would please sit back down, so that we can start our session.

The Doctor then motions his hand out, as a way of telling Marcantel to take a seat back on the couch. Marcantel sits on the couch, just to get this [BLEEP] done.

Dr. Shelley
Now to get started, let's start off with why you're here. You are here because of your recent attitude the past season. You've trashed other companies, you've berated veterans of the wrestling community, and you've threatened the top management themselves....not a good start.

Marcantel
WHY DON'T YOU GO SUCK A [BLEEP] WITH THAT GOD [BLEEP] PIECE OF [BLEEP] YOU CALL A MOUTH YOU [BLEEP]!!! OH [BLEEP] OFF WITH THE CENSORING OR ILL COME UP THERE AND JAM A BLEEPING SOUND EFFECT UP YOUR [BLEEP]!!! Anyway, so what I've trashed almost everyone possible? It doesn't matter, and I don't give a [BLEEP]. Where is the respect that I have earned from performing all these years? So what I called out Tone White, I should be a big star like him and the others. I should be the one taking over as the face of CMV, not these new kids on the block. I mean I am one of the few people who have been here since almost the beginning. I am the original monster of CMV, I am the true veteran of CMV, and I will never leave this place until I get what I'm owed. No one's going to stop me, not even those losers on Genesis, or any other company. This is my season, no one else's. Oh and can we go to the Glammy Awards please? WHERE THE [BLEEP] AM I ON ANY OF THOSE NOMINATIONS?! NOT SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR, OR PROMOER OF THE YEAR!! Once again even more [BLEEP]. And if HHH or Yuri think that YOU can help me, then they're mistaken because nothing will change me.

Dr. Shelley
That's it, let it all out we are making great progress. This is good. Now we can get onto the next session if you're ready?

Marcantel
Oh I'm not even close to being done yet you weird [BLEEP]. I haven't even gotten started yet.

The camera then pans away from Marcantel and the Doctor, lowering the volume of the audio before Marcantel goes on a cussing rampage more as the screen fades to black.

(Leave your thoughts, you know the drill)

Anger Management Session #1 Image17
Anger Management Session #1 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Anger Management Session #1 Empty Re: Anger Management Session #1

Post by Bloody_justice Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:56 pm

LMAO DUDE GOOD PROMO

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Anger Management Session #1 Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down