Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
 If there’s one thing I can’t stand Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

If there’s one thing I can’t stand

2 posters

Go down

If there’s one thing I can’t stand Empty If there’s one thing I can’t stand

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:37 pm

We come back from commercial break and the titantron shows a recap of the Bob Luger/Top`s Newsome backstage altercation where Top`s was arrested by the Police…. Once the footage ends we see Top’s on the tron….

Tops :  So….. I’ve been here 2 weeks now, granted I had a short stint last year when I was the hottest free agent in the history of pro-wrestling and what happened I came this close to winning the Royal Rumble, not that it mattered because even though I was fired from UnMatched.. I was still Mr Money in the Bank, I out smarted the GM  at CMV Take-Over…. I took over alright, I forced there hand, I cashed in and I became The Undisputed Global Heavyweight Champion when I defeated DSD in just over a minute….. But that was then.

THIS IS NOW!!!!

A member of the Genesis roster and last week I won the Battle Royal and was suppose to face Pat LaFave later that night… Well…. We found out that Mr LaFave is no real Champion, just a corporate bitch. All this time I thought I was The Puppet Master, but it seems Pat has sent me his very own puppet in the form of Bob Luger….. Ya see Bobby, when you put your hands on me, that was your first mistake….. You thought Reece Ortiz beating you earlier in the night was bad, well the beat down I gave you must have put you in a foul mood.

But I guess you and Pat had the last laugh when you had me arrested, right…..

WRONG!!!!

That was your second mistake…. Now we all know The Cops were just hired goons, Lets just say they wont be available to hire any time soon….. So you saved some pocket money, you`re welcome….

Luger…. If there’s one thing I can’t stand….it’s a punk ass, whiny, Duke Nukem look-a-like who needs other people to protect him….. A man who tucked his tail between his legs and jumped ship to UnMatched… Little did he realize that show was a sinking ship so he grovelled and kissed ass to get back on Genesis… While I was the hottest free agent, with offers from all around the globe…. Luger did what he does best, he puckered up those lips and he kissed ass as only Bob Luger can….. Least he got his work out for the night….. Maybe that’s what Work Ethic Titan truly meant…. But who am I to judge…..Luger you got in my business, and for that you’ll pay.

But he can wait, I have bigger fish to fry and I aint talking about you Jefe…Ya see Pat, If there’s one thing I can’t stand…it’s a lying, no good, sack of…..well you get the idea.  Exodus is coming up real soon, you have something that I earned a shot at…. You have something that should be around my waist…. You have MY Alpha World Championship….. But for some reason my 1 on 1 title match is now a triple threat and to top it off, the last piece of garbage I threw out of MY ring in the battle royal last week gets added to MY match… If there’s one thing I can’t stand is garbage finding it`s way back in.

Well at Exodus, The Puppet Master is gonna take out the garbage once again, whether it’s Ortiz or LaFave, hell can be both for all I care …. One thing can be certain Mind Control (Iron Claw) we be applied…. And No Strings Attached (Sit-Out Tombstone) Will be hit and you`re looking at the Next CMV Alpha World Champion.

Last edited by Topher Mod on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

If there’s one thing I can’t stand Empty Re: If there’s one thing I can’t stand

Post by krzy Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:45 pm

this was real good
something about you putting the actual moves as an aside tickles me

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:51 pm

bless, i was due a good promo lol.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down