Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Blades Master Plan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Blades Master Plan

Go down

Blades Master Plan Empty Blades Master Plan

Post by KrisSully Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:03 pm

CMV.com exclusive caught on camera.

Willie sits backstage in the locker room waiting for his brother to arrive, when Barron Blade walks into the room. Immediately Willie stands up and his moods worsens. Blade holds his hands up.

Blade: I'm not here to argue. I'm here because... I think I'm finally seeing what you're playing at. Kris is becoming something else. I mean now he's refusing to even come to the show and defend the US Title... So I think something has to be done. And unfortunately-

Barron cuts himself short and pulls his phone from his pocket. Does something then puts it in the outer chest pocket of his jacket.

Blade: As I was saying, the only way to get through to him now, is to teach him that the title doesn't mean as much as he thinks it does. To make him see that, well, his attitude needs to be changed.

Willie skeptical, eyeballs Blade for a moment before replying.

Willie: And how is that? What game are you playing?

Blade: No games. Just genuine concern for my client. So I think, to show him that it means nothing in comparison to his attitude, you should challenge him for the US Title.

Willie smirks and then dead stares down Blade.

Willie: Go to hell. I'm never going to challenge my brother for the Title. I'm bringing him back to his former self and I'm going to do it RIGHT.

Barron pauses for a moment.

Barron: What was I thinking? You don't want the US Title. Obviously! Kris would win handily.

Willie moves close up face-to-face.

Willie: Don't try to fuck with me Blade. You'll regret it.

Willie then leaves the locker room. After he does Blade pulls his phone out and lifts it to his ear.

Blade: You got that right? Good. Do your stuff. Make it quick. I have a client to keep.

Blade then hangs up the phone.
KrisSully
KrisSully
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Blades Master Plan Empty Blades Master Plan pt 2

Post by KrisSully Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Later that evening, a second instance is captured by backstage crew as Sully arrives at Fusion. Blade is waiting by the parking lot and he and Sully both meet at the door.

Sully: Hey Blade, so, Yuri take his head out of his ass and cancel the match?

Blade: I'm not sure, but right now, we have much bigger problems. Listen to this I managed to get a recording of your brother, and you won't like it.

Blade pulls his phone out and plays a recording.

Willie: "Blade, I want the US Title. I'm bringing my brother back, and I'm going to do it right. I want the US Title."

Sullys face has now turned to pure unadulterated rage, the gut wrenching betrayal by his own brother now sinking in.

Sully: I don't fucking believe this! I'm gonna kick his fucking teeth in! I'm gonna-

Before Sully can finish and move his way past Blade, Blade manages to hold him back and stop his crusade against his brother.

Blade: Hold on now Kris, just stop. Take a second to breathe, better yet, take the week off. Go home and relax, sleep on it, and just let me handle the situation. Maybe I can talk him out of it.

Sully anxiously paces back and forth, and then throws his hand in the air.

Sully: FUCK. Fine. Tell Yuri to shove his match up his ass. I'll be back next week. And WE will deal with this. FUCK.

Sully walks back to his car, and a wicked smile forms on Blades face.
KrisSully
KrisSully
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down