Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Chosen One Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Chosen One

2 posters

Go down

The Chosen One Empty The Chosen One

Post by Miztacular Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:15 am

(* indicates the crowd are chanting along as something is being said)

Midway through Genesis a relatively unknown theme plays through the PA system, echoing around the arena sending the crowd into confusing, not quite knowing what to expect, all of the eyes in the arena are directed towards the stage in anticipation for what is surely a newcomer to the Genesis brand. Moments go by before a looming figure makes his way out from the back, a small section of the crowd sparks up some hype for figure recognising him from his previous tenure in the company.

Mr Dashing:

Well look at that! Ladies and Gentleman a vast majority of you might not remember this man, Doug Thompson! Two years ago he was on the Intensity brand as the protege of Eric Matthews! Hand picked from the Developmental Institute ahead of his class at only seventeen! But what's he doing here?!

Doug begins to slowly make his way down the ramp, looking around his new surroundings here in the Genesis arena for the first time in his career. Upon reaching the bottom of the ramp he begins to make his way around the ring to the timekeepers area to which he retrieves a microphone before making his way towards the steel steps where he begins to climb up, onto the apron where he enters the ring. Now standing in the center of the ring he looks around the arena with a relatively nonchalant expression upon his face. Many wrestlers would dream to have this spot on the fallout episode of Genesis, but he stands there as if he expects it. Another minute or so passes by before Doug begins to speak into the microphone.

Doug Thompson:

Two years ago. I was picked to be the future face of the Intensity brand. Two years ago I was called up early from developmental at the young age of seventeen because of my raw talent. Two years ago I was attacked, and had my head driven through the windshield of my car by one Chet Taylor. It's been two long years and a lot of life lessons on the way but I am back. But, I come back and I find Intensity has come to an end, hell I find out that half of CMV has come to an end. So here I am, on Genesis. But like I said, I've had to learn a lot of things while I was away.

But most importantly I learned that I don't need to be lead by some past his prime legend, I don't need to be somebodies Protege. Back then, I didn't know my true potential, but the injury I overcame is one most people wouldn't and it helped me discover my true potential within. I was dubbed "The Future" of Intensity. But now I realise that was holding me back, because I'm more than that, I'm the chosen one that will lead this company into the new era, into the future. I am the future of this company. I was here for five months, I beat some of the best this company has to offer and I became unbeaten at iMPLOSION, if it wasn't for my injury I'd have already been a multi-time Champion, that's for certain. But with every setback you have a chance to learn and improve, and that's exactly what I did.

You see I don't need somebody to tell me I'm great, I know I'm great, I know I'm great. I was the youngest competitor to win a match in CMV history and at Nineteen, I'm well on track to becoming the youngest Alpha World Champion in the history of Genesis. But, I'm smart enough to know that's a long time down the road, but until then I have other goals in mind. You see, old timers, false idols, installing my faith in "legends" are the reason I lost two years of my career. So as far as I see it, everybody in this company who got the chance to compete over the past two years while I was forced to watch from the sidelines is an enemy, why should I be forced to sit aside when I have more talent in my little finger than each and every one of you have in your entire bodies!

Doug lowers the microphone momentarily as the crowd start to rain down boo's upon the arena, however Doug simply spreads his arms wide and soaks in the negativity from the crowd, eating it all up with a smile on his face before he continues on.

Doug Thompson:

That's right, boo me! But I'm not wrong, EVERYBODY who held a Championship over the last two years has ME to thank. For all you know the Chosen one could have been here and won any one of these Championships, but because of my injury you all had a chance! But, now I'm back, and I'm back with a vengeance, and I've got a lot of lost time to make up for, so if I could provide the people in the back some advice, stay out of my way and you'll be fine, because messing with The Chosen One, well, it'll be the last thing you ever d-

???:
HOLD UP!

Due to the interference, Doug's speech is forced to come to a halt, he lowers his microphone and looks around the arena in search of the origin of this voice. The crowd all of a sudden begin cheering at the top of their lungs, Doug turns his attention to the stage to reveal Rhys Matthews, standing at the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Rhys Matthews:

I'll have you know, I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!*

Doug glares at Matthews with malicious intent in his eyes as the former Champion who presses on as he walks down the ramp towards the ring.

Rhys Matthews:

Are you trying to tell me... That because I became a... FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION* while you were away, that I should be thanking you? That I owe my Championship reign to you? Let me tell you something chump!

Rhys steps up onto the apron and looks in at Doug, who continues to glare back.

Rhys Matthews:

The ONLY person I'm going to be thanking for the past two years... Is Chet Taylor for taking you out of action so we didn't have to listen to you run your mouth! Oh, and of course! I'll be thanking myself for becoming the best.... FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION* in CMV history!

Rhys lowers his microphone and steps in between the ropes coming face to face with Doug, who hasn't moved an inch, refusing to break his gaze on Rhys who simply continues talking.

Rhys Matthews:

Who do you think you are huh?! Coming out here onto MY show and running your mouth. You know the way I see it, the only thing you've been Chosen for is to be the next person I smack across the face, and you know what, while I'm out here! You should be thanking me! Thanking me for making this segment interesting. But you were right about one thing! Everybody on this roster should stay out of your way, because if we're seen on screen with you, we risk having the worst segment of the entire show! You're nothing but a punk bitch teenager with his thumb up his own a--

Before Rhys can continue, Doug connects with a boot to the midsection, forcing Rhys to drop the microphone, Rhys looks up at Doug but before he's able to respond, Doug grabs him by the neck and connects with the STAMP OF APPROVAL(Standing Cutter) a move we haven't seen in two years!

Mr Dashing:

What is he doing! Doug simply can't handle the facts that Rhys is dropping here, this is unnecessary, somebody get the medical team down here!

Doug stands over the downed body of Rhys, cracking a half smile as the boo's begin once again. Doug raises his arms into the air, taunting over Rhys' limp body momentarily before picking up a microphone from the floor.

Doug Thompson:

Now as I was saying, before I was so RUDELY interrupted.... Everybody in the back, this is a perfect example of why you need to listen to my advice! Stay out of my way, because messing with The Chosen One, and like Rhys has just found out, it'll be the last thing you ever do!

Doug throws the microphone to the floor as his theme hits the PA System once again, and follows up with a stomp to the back of Rhys, kicking the man while he's down before going over to the nearest corner to which he climbs the turnbuckles, spreading his arms wide and taunting the crowd as the segment comes to a close.  

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One Empty Re: The Chosen One

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:33 am

10/10

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy