Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Shell of a Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Shell of a Man

2 posters

Go down

A Shell of a Man Empty A Shell of a Man

Post by Shay UA Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:18 pm

The scene starts in the arena of Fusion’s latest episode. A few people start to leave, but most stay when a video begins to play on the titantron. The camera comes in to the Fusion hallways. We can see Shay Hoxton in his gear with a black and green CMV t-shirt leaning against the wall. Boos echo throughout the crowd. He's holding a white towel against his nose, which has blood stains on it. On one side of Shay stands Referee Murphy holding a clipboard, on the other, his precious Anarchy Championship rests on equipment boxes.

A transitional logo plays, and a replay of Shay Hoxton vs Jacob Ziegler runs. We see Ziegler holding Hoxton in position for Divine Intervention. As he pulls Shay forward, he turns to the nearest corner. In slow motion, we see that as Shay falls, his face directly hits where the middle turnbuckle and rope meet. In real speed, Shay falls to the floor, completely unconscious. This scene replays from multiple angles, each looking more brutal than the last.

We come back to a bitter looking Shay as laughs fill the arena. He takes the towel off his face.

This wasn’t how it was supposed to go!

He slaps the wall with the towel and pushes himself upright.

My twenty first victory, ruined!

He throws the bloody towel behind him, landing on Murphy’s shoulder. Murphy immediately jumps and pushes it off with his clipboard. The crowd laugh. Shay’s breathing becomes more erratic. He looks up to the camera.

Goddamn Jacob Ziegler, he’s out to get me, I’m telling you! They’re all out to get me! Yuri puts me in a championship match next week, and he says if I can’t compete I’ll be stripped of my title. Now Ziegler tries to injure me, just so I’ll have to lose!

Murphy’s eyes widen.

What?! Why would he do that?

Shay glances back at Murphy, breathing aggressively.

Why?

He points towards the camera.

Because he’s scared. He’s scared and embarrassed. Embarrassed about the fact that he has spent years to become the CMV Undisputed Champion, years!

Shay turns and delicately grabs the Anarchy Championship, which makes a clink sound. He holds it closely.

And he isn’t even the top champion in CMV. I am.

The crowd boo at this statement. Shay looks to the ground. His arm quickly shoots into the air.

Nix that!

Murphy flinches, but then looks confused.

What?

Nix! That! Statement!

A few chuckles can be heard as Murphy slowly and awkwardly draws a line through his clipboard.

I am not the top champion in CMV, I am the top champion in the world!

Shay looks back up to the camera, bringing his arm back down to his side.

And he’s jealous. He knows Joey Diaz can’t beat me! He tried to injure me, so I lose my championship by default! Disgusting!

Now I’ll admit, Ziegler, he’s a damn good wrestler. There is a reason he’s the second best champion in the world. There is a reason why just three months ago he was at the very top of the Should-Be-Champion Mt. Rushmore. It’s because he is damn good!

The crowd cheer at the compliments towards their champion.

And the fact that someone that good would stoop to such levels out of pure jealousy is absolutely unacceptable! Murphy!

Murphy walks up to Shay, also looking into the camera.

Official CMV Referee Murphy. Tonight, I was scheduled to face Jacob Ziegler. Instead, I fought a desperate shell of a man. Because of this mix up, there’s only one right thing to do. Murphy!

Shay jerks his arm up to Murphy, pointing directly at him.

Nix! The! Match!

The crowd chant no repeatedly, growing louder and louder as Murphy slowly brings his pen up to the clipboard. He quickly strikes a line through his paper, causing a roar of boos to follow. Shay and Murphy bask in the boos, hands on hips. Once they start to die down, Shay points into the camera.

You don’t deserve that record, coward.

The booing pick up again, but Shay ignores them this time.

And no matter what he tried tonight, Joey Diaz, you won’t get that record either, coward.

Shay hugs his Anarchy Championship.

In a month, I've done to this title what would take others years, and I don’t intend on letting a virus like you take all of that away.

He sneers.

Jacob Ziegler pushed me farther than anyone else on this roster has, but here’s a spoiler, coward. You are no Jacob Ziegler. You are the kind of person who attacks poor referees, just because you aren’t good enough to get the job done.

Shay puts his arm around Murphy and pulls him close.

When I bruised my bicep, Murphy was kind enough to go to the ring himself and let you know the match was off. How did you respond to such generosity? By attacking the man!

The crowd cheer loudly.

Before, you were a challenger, a simple obstacle in the way. But now? Now, it’s personal. Ziegler, he could’ve hit me with his car tonight, but even that wouldn’t have saved you. I'm going to kick your ass so bad, you have no choice but to run to Genesis with the other Fusion rejects, where you belong!

The crowd oh in shock, with a some laughter in between. Shay points up to his nose.

This? This ain’t gonna get you a damn thing. This ends next week, Rabbit, when Dashing shouts at the top of his lungs, “And still!” That’s not a bet, it’s a guarantee.

I hope you enjoyed your stay, now get out of my spotlight.

Boos fill the arena with some cheers sprinkled throughout. Shay holds his Anarchy Championship high in the air as the scene fades to black.
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

A Shell of a Man Empty Re: A Shell of a Man

Post by krzy Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Best character work in cmv
Bless everything you do

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:03 pm

Well thank you thank you, but I don't know, there have been some pretty juicy promos from people as of late!
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum