Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Trouble in Paradise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Trouble in Paradise

Go down

A Trouble in Paradise Empty A Trouble in Paradise

Post by Shay UA Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:58 am

The camera comes in to Fusion mid-show, coming in to PJ Moon celebrating after his win over Leo Cruz. The camera pans over to Cruz walking down the ramp shaking his head in disappointment after that close loss. The crowd boo a this new dark Moon rises. The booing intensifies as the scene transitions to show CMV Anarchy Champion walking backstage. Still wearing his gear from earlier tonight, he’s pacing back and forth, title clenched closely to his chest. Standing next to him Referee Murphy, who’s leaning against a production box.

That coward! I am sick of all these cowards on Fusion!

Shay stops, facing sideways to the camera. He aggressively points with every words.

Last week Kris Sullivan disgraces what it means to be a champion on Fusion by running away from his match, now this week Joey Diaz runs away from our match!

Murphy looks up, a confused look on his face.

He talks and talks and talks and talks, but once push comes to shove he runs away from his match! That pathetic excuse of a wrestler doesn’t even deserve to go to reject island, he’s an insult to this entire company!

Shay towards the camera and looks up, eyes closed with his hands on his hip. His breathing is erratic.

I’ve spent this last week training nonstop to beat Diaz, and he runs and shoves some cat in his place.

He quickly turns to Murphy.

I prepare for a rabbit and I get a cat! What kind of idiot dresses up like a cat, anyways?! That completely threw me off my game!

Shay walks up to Murphy and pokes him in the chest. The two men lock eyes, both annoyed.

Murphy, I was lied to. This was an unfair fraud, and I will not lose my hard earned streak to fraud. As an official CMV Referee, I need you to nix that match from the history books.

Murphy speaks with an irritated tone.

Look, Shay-
Murphy!

Shay lightly grabs Murphy by the shoulders and gives him a smile.

You represent justice of the purest form. You’re here because you believe in fighting for what’s right, and this is what right! I ask you from the bottom of my heart, do the right thing. Nix, that, match.

A few seconds pass, and Murphy lets out a deep sigh.

Okay, it’s nixed.

Shay’s smile turns to a toothy grin. He pats Murphy on the shoulders.

Good man! It’s only fitting that the best show has the best referee!

Murphy lets out another deep breath, and the camera fades to black.

The camera comes in to CMV Interviewer Lisa Evans standing in front of a Fusion backdrop. She holds a microphone in both her hands with a smile on her face.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Lisa Evans, and tonight my guest is-

Murphy!

Lisa flinches, and then immediately looks up annoyed.

This freaking guy…

The cameraman speaks back to her.

Just give it a moment, I’m sure he’ll be done soon.

Lisa shakes her head.

No, let’s go.

Lisa begins walking down the hall, and the cameraman follows. As she turns the corner, she immediately stops and backs up.

Ooh, check this out!

The camera looks past the corner and zooms in. We see Shay lightly grabbing Murphy by the shoulders with a smile on his face.

Good man! It’s only fitting that the best show has the best referee!

Murphy let’s out another deep sigh. Seeing this, Shay’s grip tightens, and his smile disappears.

Hey, look at me. This is very serious to me.

Shay lets go of Murphy and points on the Anarchy Championship draped over his shoulder.

This championship is very important to me. When I get screwed, this championship’s value goes down, and I will not have that!

Murphy shrugs.

Maybe try winning.

Shay quickly slaps him, looking down at his comrade.

Do not say that to me! I have done so much for you, and you have done nothing for me!

He brings his hand out to Murphy’s shoulder and looks at him with sorrow in his eyes.

Listen Murphy, I didn’t want to do that, but you need to help me. You need to help me help you. If I’m expecting you to do something, and you don’t, then you’re playing against me.

Murphy pushes Shay’s hand off of him.

Shay, I’m here to fight injustice. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Frustrated, Shay squats down before standing back up and cocking his head.

Yes they do! Yes, they, do! When people play dirty, you need to get even or else you will crumble! It’s called Darwinism, and if you can’t evolve, you will go extinct!

Murphy looks down, his face softening.

Murphy, trust me. I want to help you, but I need you to help me to do that.

Shay holds his hand out.

Come on, partner.

Murphy, still looking down, nods. He shakes Hoxton’s hand.

Good man, let’s go.

Shay leads Murphy down the hall. Standing behind, Shay looks down at his partner with a devilish smirk. Lisa Evans pulls the camera away and direct them to go. The scene fades to black.
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down