Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Undisputed Pussyface Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Undisputed Pussyface

Go down

Undisputed Pussyface Empty Undisputed Pussyface

Post by Miztacular Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 am

Following his victory over Cheveyo Rhys Matthews walks to the far side of the ring and waves at the official to pass him a microphone, upon receiving it, Matthews paces around the ring for a moment, looking towards the stage intensely as if he's expecting another appearance from Doug Thompson. Moments pass and he raises the microphone to his mouth to begin.

Rhys Matthews:

Is that all you got CHUMP! You're forgetting something buddy! Pal! You're forgetting one IMPORTANT thing, you know what that is?! These fans sure know what that is! You're forgetting that I! I! I! AM A FORMER....

Rhys lowers the microphone and extends his arms in the center of the ring while the crowd, in unison chant "FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION."

Rhys Matthews:

See that! These people know what's up!

Rhys points out to the crowd in multiple directions as they continue to chant his name.  

Rhys Matthews:

Last week! In this very ring you said that I owe my Championship victory, you said that everybody who won a Championship over the last two years, owes their Championship victory.. To you?! But yet, you can't match up to me. All you do is attack me dirty, attack me cheap, and EVEN THEN! You don't do it as good as me. Last week, you caught me with your Stamp of Approval while I was in the middle of talking! In the middle of talking can you believe that?! You know what that is.. BLASPHEMY!

The crowd begin to chant "Blasphemy... Blasphemy" over and over again which causes a smirk to break out on the face of Rhys Matthews.

Rhys Matthews:

Then this week, literally FIVE minutes ago! You decide to come out here and hit me with ANOTHER ONE?! While I'm in the middle of a match... Come on man at least I waited for you to finish before cheap shotting you! Have a little pride my guy! Be more like me, be more like... A FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION*

Last week you used a cheap shot on me to "prove a point" to "send a message" to the rest of the roster to stay away from you, to keep out of your way.. Well looky here! You came at me in the middle of my damn match, hit me with the biggest move in your arsenal and I STILL came out on top.. You know why? I think you know why.... Because Doug... I am a FORMER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION*

The only thing you are Doug.. The only thing CLOSE to a former undisputed Champion that you can be called, is an undisputed PUSSYFACE! But you're not a former undisputed pussyface! Nah, your the current, LONGEST REIGNING! Am I wrong? Come out and prove it Doug! Come out here and face me man to man!

Rhys Matthews waits for a moment, darting his eyes towards the stage. Moments go by and the crowd, who begin to stir up, chant "Pussy-Face" over and over to which Matthews claps in response.

Upon hearing the theme hit the PA System, Rhys throws his microphone to the floor and raises his fists, ready to throw down. However moments pass, the theme eventually fades away and Rhys lowers his gaurd, smiling he shakes his head in disapproval. "See... Pussyface" he mutters off mic. Rhys squats down to pick up his microphone once again, but little does he know, Doug Thompson leaps over the barricade behind him, the crowd reacts with boo's that ricochet around the arena, instinctively Rhys Matthews looks up towards the stage assuming Doug had finally made his entrance only to look in confusion upon seeing nobody on the ramp. But then it clicks, and he slowly turns around to see a Doug Thompson grinning from ear to ear. Matthews throws the microphone at him which sends him stumbling backwards. Rhys then lunges forward looking for a clothesline but Doug ducks it, Matthews turns around face first into a Stamp of Approval! Driving Rhys face first into the mat.

Doug stands tall over the downed Rhys Matthews and simply taunts his foe and the crowd along with him who in return resort to chanting "Pussy-face" over and over. Doug simply grins in response and stands tall over Rhys as the screen fades to commercial and his theme hits the PA system.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum