Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Realism Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Realism Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Realism Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Realism Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Realism Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Realism Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Realism Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Realism Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Realism Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Realism Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Realism

Go down

Realism Empty Realism

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:24 pm

As another episode of Genesis continues, the theme of the current Light Heavyweight Champion begins to play, as Jaquan Shay, decked out in Supreme™️, walks down to the ring. The fans boo the self-righteous champion, as his swag-like persona reaps throughout the arena. Shay gets into the ring, as the mountain of boos continues on. Shay just shrugs it off, smiling cockyly to the fans.

CMV...the proverbial birthplace of Jaquan Shay, the best wrestler to become the Light Heavyweight Champion. I have so many people wanting at MY throat because I am holding this title. It’s not because of who I am, it’s because of this. THIS is the reason I came back. I didn’t come back for anyone of you, watching or not. The CMV Light Heavyweight Division continued to be dragged in the mud, with guys like Percy Simmons holding the belt and then get this super-star momentum through the rest of his career. I don’t need superstar momentum to get where I am. I’ve beaten guys twice as big as me. I’ve done the impossible in CMV. I’ve broken down doors to opportunities, such as being a 2x Anarchy Champion and currently, the Light Heavyweight Champion. And you best be sure, when and IF I lose this prestigious title, best believe that I’m going after the big one in the CMV International Championship.

The crowd’s boos began to grow louder, as Shay declared his future plans when he loses the Light Heavyweight Championship. Shay wipes a bit of sweat off his forehead with a rag in his pocket, as he then threw it on the mat of the ring.

And people will go, “Shay, why don’t you go for the Alpha World Championship?” It’s real simple. I don’t care for a championship held by cowards. The little people, they can keep their little championship, but at the end of the day, who’s gonna remember Furious Frank or Bob Luger, or hell even Pat Lafave. You know who these people will remember? Me. They’re gonna remember Jaquan Shay for everything he’s done for this company, THIS BUSINESS!! And that’s why I call myself the best damn wrestler to hold the Light Heavyweight Championship. Because I am the best DAMN wrestler to hold the Light Heavyweight Championship. And later on, I’ll be the best DAMN wrestler to hold the International Championship, and then even later, the best DAMN wrestler to hold the CMV ALPHA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!! And there ain’t a damn thing Pat Lafave can and will do to stop me from getting there. But for the meantime, I’m gonna carry this championship until I either lose it, or forfeit it.

The boos continued to rain on Shay, as he continued to shrug off the negativity, by looking as determined as ever. His resume does show that he’s done some formidable tasks, such as winning the Anarchy Championship twice and winning the Light Heavyweight Championship in a 6 man ladder match.

FUSION!! I know you’ve heard my open challenge. All I’m waiting for is for someone to come out here and say “I’ll fight you”. Because it is going to happen. We’re 3 days away from Validation and I sure as hell will be getting my shot at you ‘shot in the dark’s. So who will it be? Come out here and tell me you want a shot!!

{OPEN TO DASHING}
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum