Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant)

+2
Mr. Dashing
Tim
6 posters

Go down

Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Empty Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant)

Post by Tim Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:34 am

Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) 9k=

Listen... I hope every bitch (bitch being female lead) in the movie dies and the Zombies win. I've never seen such a disgusting display of female praising and brown nosing than I have with this movie.

"OMG WERE INDEPENDENT"

"OMG WE KNOW KUNG FU"

"OH IM SO BADASS BECAUSE I USE GUNS AND I'M A GRIILLLL"

And the critics are praising it... Jesus Christ...

Fucking disgusting... If I see another ad of this while I'm watching [Adult Swim] I might actually throw my TV out my window.

#HaltFemaleLeads #FuckFeminism #MalePower
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Empty Re: Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant)

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:12 am

More and more proof that you like shlong
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant) Empty Re: Pride & Prejudice Movie (This is a Sexist Rant)

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:13 am

Tim, take a look at those dank ass power rankings<3
--------------------->

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:24 pm

I mean, have you watched it though? I hate Feminazi's as much as the next sane person but you can't hate on something if you've never seen/played/read/done said thing.

It was the same thing with Mad Max Fury Road for me everyone was like "wooo strong female characters! this movie is the best fucking thing evvvvvvar! RAWR!" and I was just like "am I the one only here who realises this movie isn't all that great and is actually kinda average and isn't automatically good just cause it has a strong female characters?".

I mean if we're meant to be all about "equality" (ch'yeah, right. Feminazi's will hate men no matter what and want to rule the world. Yeah, good luck with that.) and shit we shouldn't be making a big deal about it in the first place because making a deal about it acknowledge's that women aren't equal to men in the first place and is kinda counter productive.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:52 pm

Pride and Prejudice retains a fascination for modern readers, continuing near the top of lists of "most loved books." It has become one of the most popular novels in English literature, selling over 20 million copies, and receives considerable attention from literary scholars. Modern interest in the book has resulted in a number of dramatic adaptations and an abundance of novels and stories imitating Austen's memorable characters or themes.[1]

And now zombies :/
Step too far.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:19 pm

PPZ is like a 10 year old book. For kids. To get them interested in reading.

I'm an English major and at first glance it's disgusting "literature", but it is a nice gesture to make a classic more appealing to kiddos.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down