Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
R E V E N G E Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

R E V E N G E

Go down

R E V E N G E Empty R E V E N G E

Post by Batman Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:39 pm

As Fusion comes on air, the stage lights up with its signature pyro.

Mr. Dashing
WHAT IS UP guys! Dashing here, coming at you with yet another episode of Monday Night Fusion! Now usually i'd give you all a recap of what happened at Validation, but I have to cut my introduction short as Ted Dickens is in the ring with something to say.

Ted Dickens
I'M TED DICKENS!!!

Mr. Dashing
We know.

Ted Dickens
We had a hell of a show last night. But now it's time to focus on the future and the future is HERE! The Undisputed Champion, Andrew Briggs is here tonight folks!

The crowd cheers for their beloved champion.

Ted Dickens
Two weeks ago Andrew Briggs came out to celebrate his first ever Undisputed Championship victory. But then PJ Moon attacked him. I don't know for sure if it was out of jealousy or if he figured that was his best way to a title match. Maybe both? I don't know. But what I do know is, Andrew is livid. His friend, his former partner was the reason why he couldn't celebrate that night. Instead he fell asleep in a goddamn hospital bed! He had to miss out on two Fusion's because PJ Moon wanted to pick a fight.

Ted lowers the microphone. Obviously allowing his feelings towards the matter get the best of him. However, a devious smirk takes over.

Ted Dickens
PJ, I said it before and I'll say it again.....Oh what a MISTAKE you've made!

The fans are drawn into his speech at this point and the change in his tone gives him a decent amount of cheers.

Ted Dickens
You see, Andrew Briggs is here tonight and all that he has on his mind is REVENGE! You took away his right to celebrate. You took his first two Fusion's as a Champion away from him. And for that, you're gonna pay. I say that with 100 Percent certainty because he's looking for you right now!

Once again the fans are loud, the thought of seeing Briggs get his revenge sends them into an excited state.

Ted Dickens
And for all you people, we're gonna see it. I got a buddy in the production team so go ahead Phil, show me PJ Moon!

Ted and the CMV Universe all stare at the Tron for about 22 seconds before finally, PJ appears on the screen. He's seen watching the community TV with various other superstars. However, once he sees himself, he shows off his scowl to the camera.

PJ Moon
You think i'm scared?

Ted Dickens
You should be. Because you see PJ what you've done is wake THE BEAST. Call yourself a god all you want. You can be WHATEVER you want. It's no difference to Andrew Briggs because he KNOWS you bleed. That's what he wants tonight. Your blood on his hands. I tried to calm him down. I really did. But his rage has gotten the best of him.

PJ Moon
I don't-

He stops talking as he hears a commotion around the corner, down the hall. He motions for the camera man to follow him, as he takes off his shirt, getting ready for a fight. As he turns the corner, all he sees is a catering table had collapsed and a few workers were scrambling to pick it up. However, the camera shot changes to show the camera man directly behind him, may not be an ordinary camera man. He takes off his sunglasses and beanie to reveal, ANDREW BRIGGS!

PJ Moon
This is stupid.

PJ turns around, and his eyes widen as Andrew smashes the camera into his face, knocking him onto the floor. The crowd loves every bit of it as Briggs kneels down to deliver some brutal right hands to the side of PJ's face. He tries to block the best he can, but the camera shot got him flustered. Andrew grabs him by his hair and pulls him up to his feet before slamming him into the wall with his forearm at his throat.

Andrew Briggs
You're the man right??

With that, he grabs moon by the back of his head and slams him head first into a fire extinguisher case, busting the glass across his forehead, leaving a nasty gash. Now with blood pouring down his face, he lays at Andrew's feet. Andrew looking down at him with pure rage in his eyes.

Andrew Briggs
You wanted me so bad, here I am PJ!

He kneels down and screams in his face.

Andrew Briggs
HERE I AM!!!!!!!

Finally a swarm of security burst onto the scene with a medical crew trailing behind to check on him.

Andrew Briggs
This is what you wanted, right PJ? You wanted my attention??

He speaks over the security trying to push him back while the medics take care of PJ. However, as they help him up and begin to take him away, Andrew breaks free from the guards and throws a strong forearm to the back of PJ's head, knocking him back on the floor. Then immediately he picks him back up and throws him onto the catering table that the workers had just set back up. He delivers a few more strong strikes before being pushed back again by the security. Medical pulls PJ off the table again but, once again, Briggs breaks free. He picks him up on his shoulders and spinebusters him through the table, breaking it in half.

Andrew Briggs
You got my attention motherfucker!

Security this time succeed in pushing Briggs back, however, it's mostly because he's finished with the attack. He leaves the scene and motions for a cameraman to follow him. They walk down a hall and make a sharp right into the gorilla position.

The fans erupt. Right after attacking PJ Moon, Andrew Briggs makes his way out on stage, with his title in his hands. He's pumped up. Screams out a loud "WOO" to get the crowd as pumped as him as if it's that difficult considering what just went down. Ted's still in the ring, smiling and clapping for his client as Andrew makes his way down the ramp with the title on his shoulder, as if nothing happened. He climbs into the ring and immediately asks for the microphone from Ted.

Andrew Briggs
Moon, you're a son of a bitch. All this shit you've talked, that attack you put on me, you got what was coming to you. But i'm gonna do you one even better. You got such a problem with me holding this belt? You got such a problem with ANDREW BRIGGS being THE MAN? Go ahead and try to TAKE IT FROM ME! Sacrifice! YOU AND ME!!!!

And with that, he throws down the mic and allows the crowd to take over as he throws his belt high above his head, looking right in the camera mouthing "This is what you wanted." And with that, the show cuts to commercial.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum