Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
#Kings4Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

#Kings4Ever

Go down

#Kings4Ever Empty #Kings4Ever

Post by TehGamerTribe Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:03 pm

1.......2......3!
Dashing: And just like that! Rob Cross and Angelo Babos are in the King Of The Ring Qualifiers! So, next week we see these two face off, and whoever wins guys, is going into the King Of The Ring Tournament!

Shortly later, a tweet goes live from  GlobalPhenom_X and it says:We worked it out and we won the match. That's what teamwork gets and now, one of us is going into the King Of the Ring. And I'm sorry to say, but when a man is on a mission, he always gets the job done. This is for you Diamond #Kings4Ever

As we walk to a hotel room with the label "211" above the door frame we are greeted by Rob Cross. The man looks different from usual, gone are the shit eating grins and cocky facial expressions. It's replaced with a more proud and excited face, perhaps from his recent resurgence, maybe, we don't know, not yet at least. Anyhow the slightly more beefy 6'3 man walks us over to a brownish couch and motions us to side down, when we do so he begins to talk, with a calm, smooth and steady voice.

Rob Cross: Hey, listen guys, I know I haven't been as vocal about what's been going on, but I do want to try that more. You see, ever since Diamond had to retire I've been forced to travel alone, and work alone with almost no one to share the pain with. But now, now I've realized, I have people. And it's the CMV Universe! I've realized that you guys have a real passion for what you enjoy, and I want to feel the same way. So I was hoping you guys could guide me, this Friday, I have a match against Angelo Babos and if I win, I'm going into King Of The Ring Tournament. And the only reason I want in, is for my best friend Chris Diamond. So, I wanna thank you guys for the support, peace!

Last edited by TehGamerTribe on Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm stupid.)
TehGamerTribe
TehGamerTribe
Pleb
Pleb

Humor : Nothing

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum