Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What happens after? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What happens after? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What happens after? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What happens after? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What happens after? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What happens after? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What happens after? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What happens after? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What happens after? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What happens after? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What happens after?

2 posters

Go down

What happens after? Empty What happens after?

Post by Batman Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:27 am

We see a quick recap of the events that transpired at NGW Checkpoint: North Carolina before the camera cuts to Mr. Dashing.

Mr. Dashing
What's up everybody, Dashing here coming at you live with the FALLOUT episode of NGW! Where we seen the crowning of new champions and so much more! And now, we move forward. We got one hell of a card for you guys tonight, but first.....Ted Dickens.

And with that, Ted Dickens is already in the ring with a microphone in hand. As he looks around, all he can hear is "Dante Champion". He smiles and shakes his head. However, he fails to find a gap between the chants to speak. So he crosses his arms, taps his foot, and waits. Finally after three minutes, it seems the chants die down enough for him to speak.

Ted Dickens
I'M TED DICKENS!!!

The boos come pouring in but he doesn't stop.

Ted Dickens
And Sunday Night in North Carolina, my client, lost to Dante Tatum.

Once again the chants start but he ignores them.

Ted Dickens
I'm not out here to feed you excuses. I'm not out here to talk about the "tainted finish". Rope Breaks are no longer a part of the rules here in CMV and we knew that going in. I am out here because I don't want Mr. "Dante Champion" thinking that victory over my client marks a new era. It's stubborn to think that Votta will just roll over and never get back to where he was. You see they say a man gunning for the title for so long is dangerous. We seen that first hand Sunday. But a man who had it all and lost it, is even....more....dangerous Tatum. Let that sink in. You can drink your champagne and celebrate all you want but there will be nothing preventing you from losing that title in your first defense. Because your FIRST defense will be against my client, Yosef Ali Votta. We will see a rematch between "Dante Champion" and the "SUPER ATHLETE".

He lowers the microphone to allow the crowd to react uninterrupted before speaking once more.

Ted Dickens
And don't get things twisted Dante. I know you're back there. The reason why I came out here without my client is because I don't trust that he'll be calm, seeing you with HIS championship around your waist. I don't want anything happening to you until Checkpoint so when he does defeat you, there will be NO EXCUSES!

As soon as he finishes speaking, the PA System lights up...

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

What happens after? Empty Re: What happens after?

Post by ZX Caws Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:46 am

DANTE TATUM

Listen Ted, I beat your client one on one, DAVID vs Goliath. I slayed the beast, your beast to be exact and became the new NGW Champion. I told the universe after I won the gold, that will be a fighting champion and I know that you have a rematch clause that you have the power to cash in on me at anytime. I don’t want anyone saying that I won by a fluke or anything along those lines, because you know and I know that I beat you TWICE! Ted, Votta just let me know when and where any stipulation I don’t care because end the end of it all, I will remain as DANTE CHAMPION!!!

*Hands mic over to interviewer and leaves*
ZX Caws
ZX Caws

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:57 am

As the tron fades, Ted remains in the ring, allowing his words to echo in his brain. He shakes his head before forming a smile on his face and speaking into the microphone.

Ted Dickens
You walked off Dante, possibly giving us the same treatment we gave you before Checkpoint. You're not worried, I get it. That confidence booster Sunday was enough to feed a Rex Carter family reunion. But, if you insist, I will comply. You want to know the stipulation of Dante Tatum vs Yosef Ali Votta? You wanna know what we choose?? Huh??

The crowd starts chanting YES as Ted stares straight into the camera.

Ted Dickens
You're not worried Tatum. But you will be. Because at NGW Checkpoint, you will be stepping inside my VERY OWN CREATION! CAGE OF HORRORS!!!!

And with that, he drops the mic and leaves with the fans cheering for the match to come.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum