Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Soul Saving Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Soul Saving

Go down

Soul Saving Empty Soul Saving

Post by Chris Proudfoot Wed May 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Proudfoot is seen praying outside of the Canadian Football Hall of Fame in his hometown of Hamilton Ontario, He stands up, He is outside of the buildings entrance. He inhales a deep breath and exhales, and begins to cough dramatically.

Ah God, Hamilton. That sweet Steel City air never changes does it.

He coughs again.

Now you're probably wondering what brings me to back to my Hometown. This degrading hell hole in Southern Ontario. This city that is an absolute pit. Its to show you the worst of Canada. So follow me on a journey of pity as I show you what Canadas Worst has to offer.

Proudfoot lights a cigarette and begins walking down the street of downtown Hamilton. Filthy cars pass by, He walks past a dirty beggar digging in the gutter looking for cigarette butts, The beggar notices Chris walking, not seeing the camera following behind he speaks to Chris.

Hey man, you got an extra smoke on you? or some Change, I'm really wanting a coffee.

Proudfoot smirks and looks toward the camera

And now you see the Filth I have found, This is what happens when you Stray from the Lord Ladies and Gentlemen. This is what happens when you TURN YOUR BACK ON GOD.

Proudfoot turns his attention towards the beggar

Change for a coffee? Are you sure you aren't looking to purchase DRUGS!? You know, I Pity you sir. I pity you because I once was you, looking to get my next fix of Coke. My next Drink. Hell I'm still addicted to these Cancer sticks!

Proudfoot throws his lit cigarette at the beggar

No I don't have CHANGE for you, but I do have a way for you to Change your life.

Proudfoot reaches into his coat and pulls out a bible

This will guide you on a New path, a Path of enlightenment. Now go and make the world a better place, Follow the word of Our Lord Jesus Christ and you too will be saved!

Proudfoot continues to walk, when off camera the homeless man yells

I can't buy Meth with this!

The Bible comes flying off Camera and hits Proudfoot in the back of his head.
Proudfoot turns and is visibly upset, his white face has turned red with anger and embarrassment, he looks to the camera man.

Turn that damn thing off this is over!

He runs off camera

If you won't listen to the Word of God I'll put the fear of him into you old man!

a scuffle is heard off camera, minutes later Proudfoot comes back

Now, that's all the time we have for now folks. Tune in next week to see whos Soul I will save next!

Scene goes to black
Chris Proudfoot
Chris Proudfoot
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down