Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A dying gimmick? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A dying gimmick?

Go down

A dying gimmick? Empty A dying gimmick?

Post by Gumble Fri May 10, 2019 10:48 am

The CMV forums are abuzz with new posts being created every minute, we pluck one from the ether before it fades into obscurity...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone else feel like Rhys Matthews' 'I'm a former undisputed champion' schtick is getting old? - submitted 3 hours ago by The_Lean

Don't get me wrong, I love Rhys as much as the next guy but it feels like his whole persona has been “I was a champion 2 years ago” and it's getting really old imo.

5 comments                                                                                                             share report

sorted by: top

[–] ManWolf1798 6 points 3 hours ago

Yeah, I kind of have to agree, I thought he was really entertaining during his gum investigation but since then he's just plateaued, it feels like he's in limbo and creative have nothing for him, it's quite sad considering he's one of the most talented guys on the roster...

[–] WeWantNailZ 4 points 2 hours ago

I think the roster is just too saturated atm, all the new signings CMV made in the last year has finally caught up with them and they are struggling to utilise everybody fairly, There are tons of talented superstars that are just left with nothing to do from creative and it's really sad to see.

[–] Too_Many_Kings 3 points 3 hours ago

100% agree. It's such a tired gimmick at this point.

[–] PrideAndFilth4Ever 1 points 1 hours ago

I don't care about this shit, Push Bloody Justice!

[–] TheDivineDynasty -2 points 2 hours ago

I've always fucking hated that annoying phrase, he's just been coasting off his relationship with Paul Divine since STABBING him in the BACK!
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down