Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Last REAL Wrestler. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Last REAL Wrestler.

Go down

The Last REAL Wrestler. Empty The Last REAL Wrestler.

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:55 am

*We cut backstage where Supremacy Backsage Correspondent, Lisa Evans approaches Perry Heenan backstage to gain insight into his thoughts ahead of his match with Dante Tatum later this evening*

Lisa Evans:
Dante Tatum is arguably the fastest rising star in CMV today, his speed his agility, his athleticism have helped him defeat someone very similar to how you Wrestle and in terms of stature in Yosef Ali Votta not just once but Twice in recent times, how do you plan on combating that tonight as you look to gain momentum heading into the Elimination Chamber Match at Purgatory?

Perry Heenan:
Lisa. Perry Heenan is a REAL Wrestler, THE LAST REAL WRESTLER, THE LAST OF A DYING BREED. Dante Tatum can do all his gymnasium flips and slap his leg on a Superkick when he’s in there with Perry Heenan he’s in there for a rude awakening. No Flips, No Flair, No Fabricated Satin Capes to portray a comic book character and make you feel more important than you are Just 6ft 8, 295 pounds of pure aggression, aggravated even more after Dante Tatum cost ME the international Championship.

Perry Heenan doesn’t deny Dante Tatum’s ability to succeed this business is stacked with Vanilla Midgets, playing dress up JUST. LIKE. HIM. That’s why he’s been NGW Champion for so long. Perry Heenan doubts Dante Tatum’s ability against a REAL WORLD OF SPORT WRESTLER.

Im not sure if you’re aware but Im notoriously dangerous this time of year, last year I was winning the second annual Deadly Games Tournament, Piledriving Krispy Ken on top of a limousine. What’s frightening is I’m even more dangerous name than I was back than. Ascendance season is OPEN SEASON, who knows what I’ll do next. But there’s one thing absolutely guaranteed and that’s there’s a rocket lit up under my ass, there has been for the past 3 months since I returned and that fire and that passion has lead me to beat the Likes Of Hayden.

People like to make a big deal about Dante Tatum’s heart. His Soul. His Tenacity. Almost as if it’s a supernatural attribute. You don’t think I have that heart, and that desire, you don’t think WE ALL have that same Tenacity Because if you’re listening to this right now and you don’t you have no business being in this industry.

I have every desire in the world to walk into Ascendance a champion and The PITBULL, IS walking into the grandest stage of them all just as I did two years ago. CHAMPION. Because After I dispatch of Dante Tatum tonight and probably crush all his childhood fantasy he has of competing their I go into the Elimination Chamber to dispatch of the 5 other so called “Men” in that match and claim the title goldfish lips lost me.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down