Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Injustice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Injustice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Injustice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Injustice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Injustice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Injustice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Injustice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Injustice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Injustice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Injustice Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Injustice

Go down

Injustice Empty Injustice

Post by Jason Spade Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:26 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area, where Jason Spade storms out of the trainers office, jaw clenched and nostrils flared, clearly furious. The camera follows him as he stalks his way down the hallway, aggressively pushing aside an arena worker and knocking the coffee from his hands. An interviewer steps in front of Spade, stopping him in his tracks.

Interviewer:
Jason, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on what happened out there tonight with your match?

Jason: My thoughts? My thoughts? You want to interview me now, after the sheer... Injustice I have just faced? You know what, fine.

Before the interviewer can ask another question, Spade grabs another nearby worker and throws him to the ground, before pulling a pen from the man's pocket. Spade grabs a stray piece of paper and, with his back to the camera, begins writing furiously. After a moment, he shoves the paper into the interviewer's hands.

Jason: Ask that question.

Interviewer:
I... I don't know if--

Jason:
Ask it!

Interviewer: Okay, jeez! Okay, uh... I'm sorry, your handwriting isn't very neat... Uh, "Jason, how do you feel right now?"

Jason:
An excellent question. I am furious. For the second time in my CMV career, I have been denied a precious opportunity due to the ignorance, stupidity, and audacity of a third party. First it was Perry Heenan, and now Harvey Hastings.. The sheer nerve of the absolute, bottom-feeding trash that they are... Involving themselves in my match, when they should be worshiping the ground beneath my feet! I am the best professional wrestler this company has ever seen, and I will stand for the disrespect no longer. Cameraman, look at me.

The camera zooms in on Jason Spade's face.

Jason: Whoever's in charge here, listen up; I will not stand for it anymore. Forget Hastings, forget Heenan. I demand what is rightfully mine... I demand another match with DRH, for the championship that I deserve. I am the rightful, deserving, and true Zero G Champion, and DRH isn't even fit to be the dust beneath my boots. Paul Divine says I'm the future of CMV, but if you peons don't start showing me the respect, the admiration, and the recognition that I deserve... Then CMV won't have any future at all.

Spade shoves the camera aside, and it turns to watch him as he walks away.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down