Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Where there's Smoke, There's Val Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Where there's Smoke, There's Val

Go down

Where there's Smoke, There's Val Empty Where there's Smoke, There's Val

Post by krzy Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:15 pm

The rumours of the CMV forum’s demise have been greatly exaggerated by an overambitious start-up company trying to get a piece of the pie. As a matter of fact, the forum has never been busier as the fan base collectively finds it difficult to contain their excitement for what will go down as one of the greatest pay per view events ever. However, amidst the DefCon predictions and usual thirst posts, there are some hidden gems to be found:

THE REAL REASON WHY REECE MATTHEWS CAME BACK

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE VID OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ANGEL AFTER EXODUS?

RANKING PROUDFOOT, HOXTON & SPADE BASED ON CUTENESS (THREAD LOCKED)

HI GUYS! WE’RE THE SOUL SISTERS AND WE’RE GONNA BE STARS IN CMV ONE DAY!

THE REAL REASON WHY SCHIDMITY CAME BACK

In particular, this thread has been picking up steam:

TAILCOAT VAL HAS BEEN ODDLY QUIET LATELY

Username: murdurrjuice
Posted: 2 days ago
----------
It’s not just me who’s noticed this, right? Pretty sure the last time we saw her on our screens, she was chillin with Bloody Justice after Jared Leon smacked him over the head with a chair...and then...nothing?

Username: lukewarm_savage
----------
Slate clearly got tired of her hanging around inside his office all the time and banished her to the shadow realm.

Username: spades_t00thpick_leg
----------
You could rip Slate’s pants off of him and smack him in the face with it, and he wouldn’t notice because of how obsessed he is with Luger these days.

You could tell me that aliens came, and that Val hijacked their spaceship to run her experiments on them, and I’d likely believe that before I’d humour the thought of Slate actually telling her that she has to stop doing whatever it is that she spends her day doing in his office.

Username: kissthehomiesgoodnight
----------
It’s like when you see a giant spider in your bedroom, then the moment you get up and try to kill it, you lose track of it. Then it could be anywhere, and in your terror you spend a couple of nights in the bathroom until your dad takes pity on you and hunts the beast down.

What I’m trying to say is that, someone like Val doesn’t just...go away. Even when she was banished from NGW, she plotted and schemed behind the scenes until she finally managed to appear on screen to confront Rayne. Val is 100% cooking up something, and I 100% don’t want to be the person she’s thinking of when she makes those plans.

Username: throwaway _account12
----------
I think the other guy was close to it. It’s less to do about the Justice/Leon saga and more about Slate being so wrapped up in his beef with Luger that Val is operating virtually unchecked because, as long as it doesn’t interfere with what he’s doing, he doesn’t care. Think about it. She’s around damn near every week, and as soon as Slate has to step down so that he and Luger can dance, she disappears as well? Can’t be a coincidence. Knowing Val (trust me we’re bffs), it isn’t.

Username: crispyjello
----------
Speaking of what @spades_t00thpick_leg had to say. That was your go-to metaphor? Taking Slate’s pants off and hitting him with it? THAT’S the first thing that popped into your head?

Username: spades_t00thpick_leg
Posted: 1 day ago
----------
What can I say? There’s a reason I’m more excited than most to see him wrestling again.

Username: slates_toned_legs
Posted: 22 hours ago
----------
Thanks man, we appreciate it.

Username: imanarmguy
Posted: 21 hours ago
----------
These “leg” parody accounts have been getting out of hand since the LFF segment. Typical CMV forums to take a joke and run it into the ground. At least we’re out of the hell-on-earth era that was this place’s WHO? CARES! phase.

Username: coldylocks
Posted: 15 hours ago
----------
Guys, I went back and found the clip of that promo she cut in the ring with Bloody Justice a couple of weeks ago, and if you pay attention to the end...given her silence since then, it’s definitely ominous.

Username: DirtyJan
Posted: 14 hours ago
----------
Here’s the quote transcribed for those who can’t open video links on their work computer.

“Where was I when you nearly met your untimely demise? I was putting my own plans into motion, while it would appear our boss had his own agenda.”

So does this plan actually involve Slate and isn’t just a product born from his oversight? It feels like she knew he was up to something, and had a contingency in place for when he pulled the trigger on using Leon.

Username: rought99
Posted: 11 hours ago
----------
You think she’s going to interfere in the pay per view match?

Username: sixteenseventythree
Posted: 10 hours ago
----------
Assuming she allows things to wait til then when we still have a whole Supremacy between now and the big show.

Username: dontreadmyname
Posted: 9 hours ago
----------
She strikes me as the type to just flood the whole arena in her gas. Before you know it, everyone in the building is brawling, and Val is watching on one of her 20 monitors while reveling in the chaos.

Username: friendlyFrank
Posted: 8 hours ago
----------
That’s assuming Val would take it that far. Which would be assuming that Val sees this as something worth going through all that effort over Slate and Leon, which would be assuming she’s upset about that in the first place. A lot of assumptions. All we know for sure is that she’s planning something and that something didn’t go into action until after Slate made his move first with Leon AND dove passed the point of new return in his feud with Luger. Could be that he was just an unwitting accomplice. So I think the question isn’t: “What will she do to Slate?” but rather: “What power does Slate have now to stop her?”

Username: waterISwet_
Posted: 2 hours ago
----------
Y’all definitely want to check out that Angel/Exodus thread before the mirror of the video gets taken down for the thousandth time.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down