Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Iconic Joy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Iconic Joy

Go down

Iconic Joy Empty Iconic Joy

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:19 am

We zoom in on Crossfire #15, #692 of CMV. The crowd was quickly filling the stadium, people still getting concessions and taking their seats when suddenly the lights go out. Many in the audience started to mutter to themselves thinking it's just a power outage, then, when the lights came back on, in the ring stood none other than Joy Justice--

And she looked very pissed off.

Joy Justice

Now many of you'll know that I'm a calm individual...until you mess with my family. Well, a certain lady that's in the back did just that. She claims she tried to help our family achieve our goals, and I'll admit that Elder Justice and Brother Justice both got close to their goals but that's not why I'm out here. No, I'm out here to say: TAILCOAT YOU OR YOUR NEW "TOY" GET OUT HERE! I’M CHALLENGING ONE OF YOU TO A NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH NEXT WEEK, AND IF I WIN YOU GIVE ME WHATEVER IT IS TO REVERSE WHAT YOU DID TO MY HUSBAND!

Out she comes…

Not, Tailcoat Val, but the “toy”, her latest in a series of increasingly disturbing pet projects: Subject: MIASMA. 

She half walks, half skips, half dances down the ramp. Trying to make sense of her, is like trying to make sense of that math. 

Miasma dramatically crawls under the bottom rope to get into the ring, cackling as though she were in the middle of a game. She stays on the ground, slinking her away over to Joy Justice’s feet and does the unthinkable--unlaces Joy’s boot with a sharp tug at the rope. 

The wild woman rolls onto her back and looks up at Joy expectantly, as though thinking Joy is in any kind of mood to play around. 

Joy, staring at Miasma, had a look of disappointment that it wasn’t Val herself, put on a stoic face and says to Miasma:

Joy Justice

So Val is too scared to face me herself huh? Oh well Miasma you certainly are something interesting from what I've seen about you but enough of that so what says you? Do you accept the match or no?

Miasma considers Joy’s question, her challenge, for a long time.

For a really, really long time.

A little too long now.

Hello?!

Still thinking. 

Will she answer or will she decline?

After the pathways and the repercussions of this lofty decision are fully fleshed putin her mind, Miasma thrusts her arm up, and as dramatically as one could make this motion, unfurls her thumb into the universal thumbs up gesture. She pops up, spider walks toward the ropes, tumbles of the ring and then rolls underneath it.

Joy still standing in the ring looks at where Miasma once stood and slowly started chuckling which soon turned into insane laughter that creeped all the audience out then she stopped laughing and brought the mic up and said
Joy Justice
See you there Miasma and hopefully you will....let them in
And with that the lights went back out and when they came back on joy was no where to be seen and the only proof she was there was the microphone that was in the middle of the ring

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Iconic Joy Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum