Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Nice Guys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Nice Guys

Go down

Nice Guys Empty Nice Guys

Post by Ace Reeves Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:01 pm

*After some questionable actions towards the end of his match tonight, Reeves requests to be interviewed*

Interviewer: Good evening Reeves, I understand you have some things you want to say.

Reeves: Yes, and I apologize but I have quite a bit to talk about.

*Reeves takes a deep breathe and begins*

Reeves: To start this off tonight many have noticed towards the end of the tag match that I wouldn’t tag in. I’d be lying if I said nothing is wrong so it has been recommended I be checked out by the incredible doctors here at CMV to which I obliged. I will hopefully have a status update by tomorrow, but now to some personal business. So Schmidty, trying to get one over on me again by sending your men to attack my partners tonight... how’d that work out?

*You can see a smirk come across Ace’s face*

Reeves: I know they say nice guys finish last but you are proving to be a true testament to that statement. I’m starting to sound like a broken record here but Schmidty you can try to out smart me, try to put me down but in the end I will prevail because I can not and will not let you take this title, but we’re not the only ones in the match are we. Devine, tonight we were partners and I thank you for helping me but come the ppv all bets are off, I’m not gonna hold anything back to keep this title and I know you aren’t either which is exactly how I want it. It is time for my appointment though so I should go, thank you for your time.

Interviewer: Thank you Reeves, have a good night.

Ace Reeves

Back to top Go down