Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Borders Can Hold Me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Borders Can Hold Me

Go down

No Borders Can Hold Me Empty No Borders Can Hold Me

Post by Jason Spade Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:07 am

The scene begins with Jason Spade returning his CMV Undisputed Championship to his trophy case. Spade closes the door with reverence, and sighs.

Sometimes, being a champion ain't all it's cracked up to be. A lot of people make the mistake of getting to that position, and then resting on their laurels, thinking all of their hard work is done. In reality, being a champion is where the real work begins. You're a target- every moment of every day. Everyone's out to get you, everyone's out to become the champion. The hunter becomes the hunted. Sometimes, I wish I could just take a breather...

Spade smiles.

But then, where's the fun in that? As satisfying as it is to achieve championship gold, holding onto it is even greater. Every time I put down a challenger, I prove another doubter wrong. I prove that I am all that I say I am, every single time. Not just to them, or to the fans, but to myself... I made a terrible mistake on Ascendance this year- I doubted myself. For one split second, I let all the talk get to me, but once again I proved them wrong. And yet... We've got guys like Schmidty.

Schmidty is the kind of guy who drinks his own Kool Aid. He's the kind of guy who sniffed markers in school to get high. He's the kind of guy who tastes a little bit of power and a little bit of prestige and flies off the handle, but he thinks he's safe because he's got an army. Well let me send a message across the way, directly to Schmidty...

You think you can call my show- the show- the B show? You think you can just "find time" to fight me, after running your mouth? Oh, no, no, no, good sir. I have a reputation to uphold- no borders can hold me. You know how I got onto Supremacy? I walked in, and dethroned their champ, because I could, and because nobody- not Ken Donahue, not DJ Urie, and sure as hell not you- could stop me. And, I gotta say... That Global Championship...

Spade lays a hand on an empty part of his trophy case.

Sure looks mighty appealing right about now.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down