Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Exclusive: CMV @ 7

Go down

Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Empty Exclusive: CMV @ 7

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:51 pm

CMV Exclusive: Quantum- Beyond the Mask

The screen clicks on and a tapping is heard in the blackness before the video feed catches up. 3 thunks in just about as many seconds, followed by the delay of a hand showing up to fingerbanging the webcam microphone with the force of a thousand 24th Flicks of the middle finger.

"YA, YOU CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

Woulda heard you without all the banging... but ya. Feed's live.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm moments away from the exclusive you've all been waiting for... a sit down with Quantum in his house. Here in a few minutes, we will devolve all the details of The Future Man... and quite frankly, many of them should surprise you. Stay tuned... this, and many more, at CMV @7

If you have any questions you'd like answered from Our European Champion, feel free to tag them here and I will answer them throughout my spot. All here, tonight, at CMV @ 7"

The feed continues.

"Hell ya... that'll get them. Click bait... oh shit thats still live....... fuck cut that off....."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Exclusive: CMV @ 7 Empty Re: Exclusive: CMV @ 7

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:30 pm

Interviewer: Quantum, first off thank you for letting us into your home
Many would believe a time traveler has no home... but this is quite quaint. Thank you for inviting us in! Whats been going on?"

"Well, to say that this year has been rough for some would be an understatement. The only thing I can say to them, and I hope it consoles though I know it won't much... is that any other timeline you're on right now would have been worse. I fixed what I could, for the most part. The rest just had to fall line..."

"Now, Quantum, when you say you FIXED things, what exactly do you mean?"

"I mean, dont spoil the fuckin movie, but I fixed it. I fixed it all. The fact that you are actually even in consciousness, with a human body to perform the functions your thought has evaluated.... that, is proof alone I fixed it..."

"But what did you fix?"

"Dude? What? You're alive, you have a job, you have zero idea anything changed. Thats how you know a job is done well. I fixed it all.

There is a history that basically happened and you have no knowledge about. I, with a few of my friends (don't wanna spoil the movie) basically saved this timeline from UTTER defeat from the hands of my clone... which... again, not to spoil anything but just want to be clear that I... uh... kinda.. uhh... personally... was at fault for the events that which transpired to which then forced us into action to have to save the universe.....

But

I just actually DO want to spoil the movie and apologize, for anything I did or had to do with all of the events that led to me saving the universe.....  BECAUSE if it weren't for me, we wouldn't have needed me. And for that I apologize. Sincerely."

Ladies and Gentlemen, more with Quantum AND WHY after this break

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:12 pm

There's background shuffling around and you can tell they don't know we are live. But we ARE live, and there's no way to tell them so theres this weird spot where we wait, and listen. We hope for a tidbit of information to give us into their insights. We hope for a dream for one of the stage hands to admit live off-camera that it isn't real, that there is some backhand superpower behind the scenes determining their wins.... But it never happens. And never will. The hope and desire for kayfabe to be broken but simultaneously live on is only for those who haven't experienced what Quantum has experienced

He has broken the 4th...Shit, he's the kool aid man of breaking down walls. But almost as if he can smell the conspiracy theorists digging through the footage, he notices the cam and mic are live:

"Yeah so, tough yeah tough for many. " he shakes and overperforms his already exaggerated motions. There wasn't really an option.

The interviewer checks the que, and on to the questioning:

"So, you talk about timelines.... can you explain that"

"No"

"I mean, can you explain anything? Throw me a bone year, this is suppose to be exclusive!!!"

Quantum looks right into the camera "I'll explain it all.... right after this break...."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:23 am

We're back for the final segment, what the hype and clickbait was all about.

The interviewer finally asks the gud stuff.

"Where are you from?"

Quantum dodges the thought for a moment, looking down at first. He resumes only after taking a second moment to regain his consciousness. He tries to zero in.... loses it.... then regains himself.

"Normally this type of stuff is left for narrarator lines... but we couldn't voice them in time. So instead we book this home interview to see me as more humane and force me to tell the story.... "

"Quantum, but you invited us here?"

"Thats besides the point. Where am I from? I'm billed from The Future... people took that at face value for... how many years? Now comes the question, eh?

I was looked at like a crazy for years, scoffed at, laughed at, questioned.... but then a real crisis comes along threatening your timeline, I jump in and save it..."

"A crisis that you just admitted to being your fault?"

"Well... ya, don't spoil the movie. But now, now that Quantum isn't crazy, let's ask him the real questions...

Where am I from? The Future? Well... kinda... more like, a different universe. I've explained this numerous times, so I'll try to be short..."

The video is fast forwarded 3...whole... hours....

"So, there is it. It is the future, but not your future. Just mine."

The interviewer seems to understand, "sooooo kinda like a video game save file?"

"EXACTLY!" Quantum exclaims "your 'game file' is different than mine. There may be some similarities, but for the most part this universe is unique to its timeline... the timeline I saved..."

"Well, Q," the interviewer prods"I have to ask the question then, why here? Why not your own universe or timeline? Why spend so much time here, why sacrifice so much to save us? Whats so special about this timeline?"

The Future Man pauses for the last time before continuing cautiously, "There are instances where entities will exist within both or multiple universes, obviously when one may be an extension or branch of another.
However, my universe.... has No Eminem. Thats right, the lyrical genius you know as Eminem, aka Slim Shady, aka Marshall Mathers... there never existed an Eminem in my universe. I guess you might call me a Stan, but I'm a huge stalker fan of his. A stan. Thats a major reason why I hang out here"

The interviewer doesn't accept it 100% "Eminem doesn't exist in your universe? At all?"

"Nope, someone defeated him in 1v1 hand to hand mortal combat on the streets of the D. In my original timeline... there are no rap battles, just battles. So if you fight someone yo the death and kill them, you're a better 'Whatever' than they are. Doesn't matter if you're arguing about being a rapper, a cook, or a bird watcher... if you battle someone and win, you're better than they are because just simply because they are no longer alive to dispute... even if you'd never even seen a fuckin bird. Its a weird, tibalistic society."

"Ohhh so.. let me tie the loose ends and read between the lines- There is no professional wrestling either, right? That's the real reason why you're here?"

"Well, in a way... there IS professional wrestling, you just don't pin your opponent, you kill them dead. That makes you a better wrestler than them, remember?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh so you must have ran through all the competition there and came here to see what we have to offer?" Interviewer is going out on a limb now

Quantum doesn't miss a beat "Nope, couldn't be more wrong. Listen, I've lived a lifetime a few times. I couldn't be the man I am today if I hadn't. Also, alternatively, I wouldn't be the man I am today if I died in some other universe, right? Call me a bitch, but I'm not putting my life on the line for that kinda reward. Too risky. Besides, who wants to die over some dumb shit like buscuits? Not I....

This is a much better timeline, I promise. As I stated earlier, things might feel bad now but its better than fighting in an arena surrounded by demons and fire... cuz thats what 2k20 is... straight death."

The interviewer begins fighting with his attached microphone "Alright Quantum. I really appreciate the time. One last question- where do we go from here?"

"You know, I've asked that same question. You know I go on this adventure to save everyone, to correct the timeline... I issue an open challenge to offer someone A shot and I get no responses? Instead, some Big Moosey named Guri Sukonov wants to interupt my non title match because he wants to show the world who his BFF is... you're messing with the Timeline, Guri. After everything I've done you gotta go and try to screw this up? You could have played ya music when I was offering a challenge... you could have come out AFTER I would have beat Andrew Briggs clean and helped him scrap himself off the mat... but no. You choose to take my time, and for that... I will take yours. You will see me again, I promise.

Anyway, Dave? You want a milkshake? I started doing this thing where I put coffee creamer in my milkshakes... man, fudge ice cream and caramel creamer... it will change your life...."

The interview concludes.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down